Posts by TaylorWright

A little ditty I wrote over the last couple of days. 8)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I wrote this tune with the Kemper about 6 months ago. It only got about 40 views or something. :D I guess that's how it goes eh! So I figured I'd repost it, in hopes that somebody would enjoy it. 8)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is the same song I posted yesterday, but this time it includes a little bit of Doom: Eternal. 8)

Here's another little demo of the Friedman JJ Junior using the direct output and on the "edge" position!

I've been getting questions on how to make Kemper profiles, and hearing that other video tutorials on how to do this are too long and complicated.

So I wanted to simplify the process, because it really isn't a difficult thing to do.

You have a guitar sound you want to profile - RIGHT NOW! And this is how you do it.

I actually didn't realize how similar it sounded to Alice in Chains. Lol. Must be the tone that steers my riff writing in that direction!

I bought a new Friedman JJ Jr. And I wrote a song. I've also profiled the amp... Some say they're the best Friedman profiles they've ever had. IF you want them... send me a PM. I may send them to you. 8)

This is just a little demo tune I put together today using the same profiles as the last tune I posted up.

Thanks a lot guys! If you have the time... I have a pile of other songs on my Soundcloud too. But for whatever reason, people really like the sound of this one. And this song sort of wrote itself, unlike a lot of my other tunes! Lol.

I recorded this song using a free rig called the "Marshall 1959 Plexi"... or at least I think it's called that. Type 1959 and it should come up. It's by RickyStorti.

I also boosted it with a Friedman BE-OD. And used a Richie Kotzen tele with the Chopper T bridge pickup. Regardless of all that... it's a killer profile that seems to sound great on either rhythm or lead.

A little demo tune I wrote over the last couple of days using Big Hairy Profiles Sold-100 pack.

External Content youtu.be

I wrote this using Kemper profiles for the guitar and bass tones. Let me know what you guys think!8)