Posts by Muzieker

Hey kempers,

I was wondering what the best setup is for my live gigs. Second gig with the kemper coming up, and I'm still trying to figure out what's the best way to arrange my signal path.
    As many fellow guitarist I've been struggling to get a good sound outta my in ears(ultimate ears). They never sounded right to me. Thin and not translating the feel of a loud amp on stage. Now with the kemper, that problem is almost gone. I had to program my sounds through the IE and i thought the sound was superb. Is that because the headphone output has the space/cab sim/?

So if i got this right is should send my main out(mono for big venues, stereo smaller venues) to the FOH. (I've already lowered the main output volume to -15)

And also send the monitor out to the FOH with the cab/space sim on, just for my in ears.(also lowered to -15)

Guess I'm just a little lost on the features of space/cab sim:)

Thanks in advance.
    alex

Thanks for trying to answer my question about your favorite profiles. I knew it was a lot to ask for, and not a simple answer, but thanks anyway for trying ;)

Just had my first live gig with the kemper last night and only used your profiles. Sound man said the sounded awesome and blended real well in the mix. So again, my compliments. Using a bank with one amp in it, was indeed not the way to go, so there was a lotta switching going on.

I'm surprised to hear the you you do live gigs in the browser mode. Is thet the way to go? Could you explain that a little more? Does that mean you don't use stomp boxes at all? Sorry if it's a noob question, but i guess the profile pic(beginner) doesn't lie:) bedankt Bert!

Just had 2 days to fool around with the kemper and bought both of the packs from Bert. I am completely blown away by the sounds! What a great machine and what a great balanced profiles. Everything is in there. From clean to the extreme. Just finished making 2 bank with my favorite sounds, and some with just one brand of amp.

Just for shit and giggles, If you had only one bank(5 presets), which of the profiles would you use from both the packs? So i guess best clean, best crunch, best dist, best lead, best solo

Hope that Bert himself also has something to say :) (goed gedaan Bert!)

Hello fellow Kemper owners,

Just bought the profiler and remote a couple days ago and it's been a learning proces

Just got the mission engineering ep1-kp pedal and got it configured as a
    wah but it takes 2 clicks on the wah to turn it on, and the 2 clicks to
    turn it off. Anybody know the solution for this problem.

Thanks in advance

greeting alex vd plas

Hello fellow Kemper owners,

Just bought the profiler and remote a couple days ago and it's been a learning proces :)

Just got the mission engineering ep1-kp pedal and got it configured as a wah but it takes 2 clicks on the wah to turn it on, and the 2 clicks to turn it off. Anybody know the solution for this problem.

Thanks in advance
    greeting alex vd plas