Posts by Mike M

Hello,

In order to use the PowerHead with the Kemper App, do I have to run an ethernet cable directly to my router, or can I connect the Powerhead with a wireless Wifi Antenna plugged into the back of the PowerHead? My router is in a different location in my house, so I cannot run it directly to the router with an ethernet cable.

Thanks

Does anyone know of any Rigs in the library to get the guitar tones that are close to Bryan Adam's guitar player on albums like Reckless? I believe the guitar player used a Trainwreck, but I am not positive. I think the player's name was Keith Scott. I would love to get histone via the Kemper.

Thanks

Hello,

I can select Full Range through my laptop using the Rig Manager, but I cant seem to find that option when I am using the controls on the Kemper amp. I can scroll through the different speaker IR's but the Full Range option never shows. Am I doing something incorrectly? Please let me know how I can select this when only using the Kemper and not using Rig Manager.

Thank you!

Does anyone have plans or know where to get plans to build your own Kemper Head shell? I am interested in making my own from some fantastic hardwood that I have. Any help Is appreciated!

Thank you!

Maybe I am missing it, but is there a way to scroll through the different effect presets through Rig Manager. For example, if I load Kemper Drive, I wish there was a Next and Previous button that would allow you to go through all of the presets, without having to re-tap Kemper Drive, preset list then choose the next preset. It would be great to have a "Next Button" that would take you to the next preset in Kemper Drive and scroll through all of them, like when you turn the Browse knob on the amp itself. My Kemper amp is placed far away from my computer, so having a browse Buttton on Rog Manager would be so much easier to run through all of the presets in the Kemper without having to make multiple clicks to go to the next preset. Last, I would love to have the Name of the Preset shown instead of "Kemper Drive". For example, I would like to see "Klon 3" listed on Rig Manager, not Kemper Drive. Any thoughts ? Again, Rig Manager may already have this available, but I cannot find it. Please let me know if it does.

Thanks

I have a pretty significant latency issue when I use the pedal for wah and morph. Meaning as I rock the pedal, it doesn't track the movements exactly in real time, but with a slight delay. I have not changed the pedal brand and have calibrated it several times. I can visually see the latency in the pedal setup screen as I rock the pedal, heel to toe. Any suggestions? I am using the Moog expression pedals. Thanks!

I have a 2x12 Dr. Z cabinet loaded with 2 Kemper Kone's and a powered monitor that I was using perviously. Is there any way to run the 2 cabinets together and make them stereo? I know if can be done with 2 powered monitors, but I would like to try it with my Dr. Z cab. Is there a way to split the 2 of them into stereo or pan the Dr. Z right and powered monitor left, to get me what I want? I wish there was a left/right output out of the Kemper amp section. Thanks

I have the Powered Kemper and I will try the 2x12 Dr. Z. The one thing I like about having the 2 1x12's is the ability to spread the cabs apart for a very wide sound, but the Dr. Z cab should sound really nice too. I will let you know how it works out. Thanks

I have 2 1x12 cabs ans a empty Dr. Z 2x12 cab. I received my 2 Kemper Kone speakers and I am about to load them. Any thoughts on which will sound best? The Dr. Z is closed back. The 1x12's are open and closed back. I appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

Are there any EQ tricks to make a guitar cabinet sound more FRFR? I have several guitar cabinets and was curious if adjusting the EQ in the Monitor settings could make it sound closer to FRFR frequencies? Two of my cabinets have Vintage 30's and was hoping I could make some setting adjustments to at least get closer to FRFR.

Thanks!

I have the powered Kemper, several guitar cabs and a ALTO TS12 powered monitor. Is there any way to hook two of the cabinets to get a stereo rig? Example, the ALTO (left) and guitar cab (right)? I am unaware if this would even sound decent. Any ideas are appreciated and if this is possible, where do I make the connections?. Thanks!