Posts by RabeaAfro

OK - so i tried all of the above, i've sent a support ticket too. I tried refreshing the whole thing, starting a new, this morning i received this message.

"DSP Communication Error"

I think it's safe to say my lovely new Kemper is indeed, F****D

Hi Rabea, the warmest welcome at the Kemper forums.

I always enjoy your video appearances immensely.

As it's difficult to troubleshoot your problem from here I suggest to open a support ticket (see my sig).
    You'll be up and running very soon.

Thanks man,. I appreciate that a lot! i hope it can be fixed, any ideas as to what they will do?

Hi Guys,

My Name Is Rabea, I have recently got a Kemper Rack Amp, and it's been amazing up until the other day, when i noticed the screen on the remote looked glitchy, i thought the display had frozen or something so switched patches and then noticed the whole unit, including the rack amp was suddenly really slow.

I switched it off and left it a couple of days, then tried it again and it took forever to boot up, leaving me on the startup screen for about 20 mins. I rebooted from USB with the latest OS (i even tried The BETA 5 version) and so far nothing has worked.

It loads up after about 10 mins, and then when i try use any features, it takes about 6-7 seconds to do anything. The remote just doesn't work at all not, it lights up and then basically goes to a blank screen and the LED's go off.

Help would be amazing if anyone knows how to fix this.

Cheers