Posts by BILLIAM666

Yes I turned the two knobs down to Infinity and turned the Master Volume down all the way down and stored the output. After a bit they are not in perfect sync. I would like them both exactly the same because sometimes it sounds uneven. Output is set to monitor left and the other to direct right for stereo.

Today I hooked both my new Atomic CLRs to my Kemper. I have one CLR in the monitor out and the other CLR in the direct out. I set each to infinity ∞ and stored the output section. I checked both the monitor out and direct out so the volume knob controls both CLRs. I noticed that at first all the outputs for each stayed exactly the same values as I turn the volume but after a while and especially if I turn the volume all the way down and back up again, the monitor volume and direct volumes are not in perfect sync anymore as I turn the volume knob. Is it normal for the values of the monitor out and direct out to be slightly different after a bit? I would like to have them both as always exactly the same.

I am trying to get the settings correct for XLRs to front of the house, Kemper power out (red output) to traditional cabinet, and monitor out to Atomic CLR. Unless I unchecked "monitor cab off" the CLR output changes to a buzzy sound.

I know you are supposed to check monitor cab off to use a cab with a powered Kemper and sending XLR to the house so that the Sim cab will be used. Today I have my Mesa cab connected and monitor out to my CLR with a 1/4 inch speaker cable but with the 1/4 inch cable and monitor off checked the sound through the CLR is buzzy unless I uncheck monitor cab off. Everything works as it should when using an XLR cable with the CLR though. Why is this?

I just received an Atomic CLR neo and plan to use it live next week. What is the correct way to set it up during a show? I will have my XLR cable from the left mono XLR out on the Kemper to the CLR. How do I send myself out to the house pa? Is it through the link output on the CLR and if so will my signal to the house PA be affected if I turn up the master during the show?

Try turning your power boost knob and see if the boost activates. Even though my power boost is on and is at the correct setting when I turn on the amp I have to to give it a twist to activate the boost. Not sure why, if anyone know why let me know.

I have a Power Rack and each time I play with my band and use my guitar cabinets I have to go into the power section and give the power boost knob a twist to get the power boost to take effect. The power boost value is stored in the head when I turn it on but the boost does not work until I give the knob a twist. Is this normal or do I need to do something? I have saved the output settings. Thanks!!

My ex band mate Mike plays bass in Prong. All 4 Power racks are in on case. Tommy uses only one for guitar and Mike uses one for bass. They each have one for a back up as well.

I have Rig Manager installed although I have not sorted rigs out in folders yet. I just thought it would be nice to have folders in the Kemper itself which you would make in Rig Manager.

I am new to Kemper land but I aleady have about 900 rigs and twist a lot of knobs to get the ones that are not in my favs. Is there a way to put your own custom folders in the Kember itself? If not I would like to access custom folders in the Kemper. The custom folders would be where you scroll through the FAVORITES - GAIN - DATE ect.