Hi guys, upgraded today to OS 7.0.9, with Mojave and RM Version 2.3.13, running solid so far.
Since I can't switch to the Operating System 7.0.5 Public Beta at the moment, I just want to thank all of you for your feedback here.
Thank you KPA team for the hard work and may the release come soon.
Cheers KPA Team,
Guess what I'll be doing today?
What settings exactly? If you experience any problems please send a backup and a description of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org
The issues I've encountered:
- A freeze of the master volume and volume knobs where no matter which way I've turned nothing changed;
- The pedal links were all re-set, something I've never seen in previous updates
I have re-installed the OS twice and have manually re-set all pedal links to how I normally use, the volumes issue seem to have been resolved.
I am not having fun at all with this upgrade, it changed so much of my usual settings I am trying to get my head around it.
You can also check this Performance Mode tutorial via the link below I hope it helps.
Thanks for sorting that purchase for me, I appreciate mate.
Just seen this...
Thanks a million Kemper Team!
Can't wait to dig in.
Ahh... thanks mate.
I don't do app updates the "modern" way; call me old-school, but I like to download and store installation files manually.
Hopefully it'll appear in the downloads area very-soon...
I usually do the same here ha!
It should be there soon.
Hello mate, hope you are well.
It showed up this morning as soon as I've launched RM.
In case you haven't seen this yet, cheers.
About Rig Manager 2.1
Features and changes in this version (2.1.61):
- Improvements to USB link
- Improved error logging
Features and changes in this version (2.1.41):
- New drivers for macOS and Windows
- Fixed: Cabinet editable after copying Direct Amp profiles
- Fixed: Favorites gone after restoring backup and restarting Rig Manager
- Fixed: Occasional failure on updating Profiler Software (macOS only)
- Fixed: Crash when disconnecting Profiler during Software Update
- Fixed: Installer launching Rig Manager even when Reboot was required (Windows)
- Changed: Search text cleared when switching between Rigs and Performances
Features and changes in this version (2.1.26):
- Fixed: Installation failed on certain Windows systems
- Fixed: Wrong order of folders in macOS 10.13
- Fixed: Occasional crash when restoring backup (Windows only)
- Added: Instrument type "Acoustic"
Features and changes in this version (2.1.19):
- Added: Number of displayed Rigs and Performances now include subfolders
Features and changes in this version (2.1.18):
- Fixed: wrong author name when creating new performance
- Fixed: sync indicator shown forever after sorting rig list (Windows only)
- Fixed: wrong Tempo Enable display when selecting multiple performances (Windows only)
- Improved: handling of blocked Profiler communication (macOS 10.13 High Sierra only)
- Improved: error handling in automatic software update
Features and changes in this version (2.1.14):
- Fixed: reordering Performance slots not working (macOS only)
- Improved: Profiler communication error handling
Features and changes in this version (2.1.12):
- Fixed: Profiler not recognized (Windows only)
Features and changes in this version (2.1.11):
- Added: online updates for Rig Packs
- Added: online updates for documentation
- Added: Rig Exchange rating via menu
- Added: Spinning wheel to visualize lengthy operations
- Fixed: occasional crash immediately after launch (Windows only)
- Fixed: wrong search results in Profiler Performances
- Fixed: Drag & Drop of Performances to Profiler not working (Windows only)
- Fixed: crash when quitting app immediately after launch
- Fixed: some performance slot issues
- Fixed: wrong search results in "All Rigs"
- Fixed: favorite status change in Profiler was not reflected in Rig Manager
- Fixed: crash when rapidly changing previewed Rig (macOS only)
- Fixed: wrong number of selected Rigs displayed in status bar
- Fixed: updater message showing up while update is already in progress
- Fixed: favorite and rating could get lost when copying rigs
- Fixed: updated rigs in RX not synced with Rig Manager
- Fixed: Performance tempo enable inverted between Profiler and Rig Manager (macOS only)
- Fixed: RX login not working if password contained special characters
Mac OS X:
- Mac OS X version 10.9.5 or higher for Intel based Macs
- Internet access to enable all features
- Windows 7 or higher
- Internet access to enable all features
Further documentation can be found here:
Use the Kemper Amps entry in Start Menu
Had the pleasure to see Jakub Zytecki recently and here is my favourite album, enjoy it.
GJ never disappoint me. Cheers.
Keeper indeed, welcome aboard. Cheers.
Sunday morning plan has changed