Posts by vjau75

About amp/cab influence :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I have the same history and needs as you (i'm playing 99% of the time through headphones).
    I have both the Kemper and Bias Fx, and although i was satisfied with Bias FX, i find the Kemper better. It behaves more like an amp (no need to do lot of tweaking to get a good sound), accepts pedals, and some sounds are more realistic.
    Now It's better but not night and day better.
    The onlay drawback for me was that i thought i could carry the toaster trough my apartment. This is not the case since it's still relatively big and heavy. For noodling in front of the tv with my wife on the couch, i still use Bias Fx on the ipad.

Nice Cyril, i was already a subscriber of you channel, didn't knew it was you. You have access trough your shop to awesome gear, and you play beautifully.

Merci !

Vincent

Here is how i got it to work.
    1°) Select rig to preview in RM
    2°) Click on "upload" in RM
    3°) Use the browse button on the Kemper to go to the next amp, then go back to the amp you are interested in
    4°) Hit Favorite.

Is there an easier way to do this ?

Hi everyone, newbie here.
    What does the stars that shows under "Preview" on the Profiler screen means ?
    Also what is the E that is showing ?

Thank you.

I think i can reproduce the problem.
    If i preview a rig from Rig Manager, then click on upload, and then on the profiler mark the rig as favorite, it says "this rig is one of your favorite now" but in fact the rig has NOT been favorited.
    For this to work, i have to browser to the actual rig in the list (althought it is already loaded...) and then favorite it. I suppose it's a bug.

Hi everyone, first day with the Kemper here.
    I have trouble gettin the favorites function to work.
    I have a Rig on my kemper which i want to mark as favorite.
    1st question : do i need to hit "store" after having marked the rig as favorite ?
    2nd question : althought i click on favorite and then hit "store/replace", when i go to another rig and go back to the favorited one, it is not a favorite anymore. Or it's marked as favorite, but don't appear when i put the filter on "favorites" on the kemper.

Hi,
    for my 40 birthday, i will soon be a kemper user :)
    But i wonder where i'm gonna buy my profiler.
    The usual big european online dealers all have at least one month wait time to get a profiler.
    On the kemper website, they said "delivery time 2-3 days".
    So first question : are those short time true ?
    And second question : why would i want to order from another dealer than Kemper ?
    Thank you.