Posts by GodlessEndeavor

Ok, one last question. Since I made the profiles a bit darker this time (kinda experimenting) because of some Fender users been constantly asking me to make a few darker sounding...when you copied the cab part, did you copy the studio eq that I put in the X slot as well?When it's on, it makes the profile a bit brighter, just the way I would usually make it.

No EQ. If is a Fenderish I will try with some Strat, the 7 string it’s not for that darker stuff. But the cab part it’s extremely dark for Strat sounds and mics I don’t know if fits Strat players but ok. Some other sellers have some darker sounds but it’s not a great idea put the amp definition on 10. If the pack have a disclaimer “Strat stuff” didn’t bother in test them, not my stuff and not that amp stuff ... personal opinion here

:) ok
    Volume, it's noticeable comparing with you other stuff, just compare to the studio profiles. Yes I know how to bump a volume up but not used to in your profiles.
    Dull "lacking brightness" comparing with the studio profiles. Yes I know the amp setting have a definition setting, but since your is in 10 can't bump up and could be your setting, if your goal is to get that sound its cool.
    Tested with other cap part from Tills just for an example, its normal and sound good but I have better sound using the direct profiles.
    Just can't make any use of the EVH CAB settings in this merged pack but others may have other opinion. Maybe in the Friedman BE 100 ... waiting for them by the way :)
    Cheers

No problem!It might be you :) 'cause I tried it with the DI's from other sellers and it sounds great! So...let's see what is the problem on your side. And by "low" you mean low volume?

Cheers!

low volume in the cab part, Just saved the cab part and tested with some Dis from other amps that I like. Did the same with yours DI with my cab parts mas sounds OK.

absolutely ! Amen brother ! Dr Z was also my base for compare. This is "for now" my tele main choice.
    lets see the next ones :)

If you sell something for 20 bucks with some missing parts with a promise of an update soon, if the soon is one month later and you offer the same for 10. I guess I wait and buy for 10, right? :thumbup:

Mine is guitar and beer :)

Nice profiles as always but it seems that you have most focus in the new addictions than finish the last two packs, and there is a tendency to do that in some profile makers.
    If you release them with some discount will be extremely disappointing :) and may change my buying strategy for sure ...
    Cheers

See Ivan's post directly above yours. This is just the first installment. There is more to come.

It's expected that from most commercial profiles. Personally when a pack is out it must cover all tastes, studio, merged and DI,etc.By the way I'm waiting for that in the BE-100 for a while. But again I like Ivan profiles and have a bunch of new stuff to test so no problem in waiting.