Posts by HarryM1

It started happening to me as well and it happened two times so far.

The first time was during a soundcheck thankfully and it happened very shortly (5 minutes) after I turned on the kemper and it was in performance mode going back and forth between switches. I think it happened going back to switch 3.

The second one was during the gig when I pressed the switch to go into one of my guitar solos and the sound dropped off completely, which was very embarrassing.

I think i remember turning on the tuner after it happened and the input was working, but the output was off.

I also tried switching back and forth between other banks, switching on/off the tuner, and switching stomp boxes on/off but nothing worked except the reboot.

Note that in between these two occasions i had played a 3 hour show and it didn't occur.

I will try and go back to the previous version and see if it will be fixed!

I also have the stageclix v4 for the past 3 years and i am using it contantly for gigs of 2.5 hours max.

I am very satisfied with it. I used to have the G30 but stageclix is a huge leap forward.

The only thing i would say is weird is that when i have my volume at 0 with any EMG pickups there is still some guitar sound coming through. Maybe because the EMGs are too hot.

Also i would like to see some way to keep the stageclix stable and stuck to the body while playing and not flapping around.

Hey i have the same problem here! Especially on the pitch the timing is crucial and i can never get it to be exactly what i want because of the delay you mentioned!! I haven't found anything that fixed it from the settings so i made a request to "Feature request"!

Go and like it and support it so that they can see that it is not just me! :)

I am using the mission expression pedal for morphing/pitch pedal/wah and especially on the pitch function i find it difficult to do exactly what i want because there is a slight delay from the moment i get the pedal to toe position to the actual time it actually calibrates and gets the pitch there! The rise and fall time when using the expression pedal can never be completely synced with the movement of your foot!

What i suggest is faster reading speed! As fast as possible to a point where there is no latency between your foot and the actual sound!

I have Pedal 3 set up (per rig) to be Wah, Pitch, or Morph, and could also use it as a volume Pedal (using Morph to control a Volume parameter).
    The Pedals chapter of the Kemper Reference Manual explains how to set up a pedal this way.

Yes i read the manual. I currently have it set up to work as Wah-Vol and Wah-Pitch.
    My problem though is that i oonly want to use one expression pedal (because i don't want to carry two or three at every gig) and this limits the possibilities.
    For example can i use my exp pedal for wah and pitch on one rig and then use morphing (i.e. cut off frequency) on another rig? without having to activate or deactivate the wah or pitch?

Hi guys. I own a kemper and it is great, i really love it.
    There are a few things though that i would like from kemper to reconsider and maybe even make better.
    The most important is the way the expression pedals work.
    You can only set up pedal 3 & 4 to do only one function across all the rigs which is a shame.
    If only there was a way to set a different function (i.e volume to wah) for rig number 1 and then set a Volume to Pitch for rig number 2 and then maybe add some morphing on another rig and so on..
    I wish there was a way to set a different function for each rig, like the multieffect processors that have patches are working!
    Does anyone else has the same opinion?

Hi guys.. Im sure this topic is discussed in another thread before but i can't be bothered to search for it..
    Anw what i want to do it to setup my mission exp pedal to:
    1) be in bypass when not moving (wah)
    2) when i press the switch to change to pitch

This way i will be able to change from wah to pitch and bypass with one pedal..
    Any idea if this is possible and if yes how can i do this??

Thank you

Hey guys
    I just got a kemper and i updated it straight away to the beta version available now and i noticed that the led screens are lagging..
    i.e i am raising whichever knob and the response on the screen is many times 1 second later..
    DO you get that also?? Is it the betas fault or shall i check something else??

Thank you guys you were really helpful.
    Now i get it :)
    as for question no.4: i can hardly believe that getting the power amp from the console will produce the same sound as getting the power from head lamps
    but i guess this is why profiling was invented. To integrate all the components of a guitar/amp set up (including the power amp section).

okay i have a few questions so ill make it simple for you to answer by using examples
    1) If i have a non power head (normal) kemper can i plug it straight to a passive guitar cab (1x12) and play?
    2) if i have a non power head can i send it straight to the front of the house? what difference would it make if i sent the power head to the front of the house?
    3) if i understand correctly the kemper power head is a kemper head without an embedded power amp?
    4) does it make any difference in the sound quality if you use the power section from the kemper or from any other source? (external power amps, consoles)