Posts by MuddySludge

From the manual most highly recommended for all questions. Welcome Sir 8)
    Browsing Amps or Cabinets
    There are two sources from which to select Amplifiers, Cabinets or the complete Stack. While you have the respective Section in focus, turn the BROWSE knob by a click – soft buttons 1 and 2 will now allow you to select between "Local Presets" or "From Rigs". The "From Rigs" method will insert the element in focus, e.g. Cabinet, from other Rigs in your Browse Pool, according to the View that you have selected on the Play Page. This method can be applied to Amplifier and Cabinet Module as well as Stack Section as a whole.
    Module and Section Presets contain Modules or Sections of the signal chain, e.g. Amplifier, Cabinet or Stack, which users can store themselves. If you haven’t created any presets yet, you might find just the selection that we prepared and included in the Factory Content for demonstration purposes.
    There are two additional methods to insert modules from other rigs:
     Copy and paste any Module or Section from another Rig using the COPY and PASTE buttons.  Lock any Modules and/or Sections while you browse through the Rigs in your Browse-Pool.

1 Stereo overhead on the drums, 1 centered on the Kick through a Mackie board into a Blue Sky Reverb, stereo into a digital recorder.
    I tracked a stereo bass hard panned from the Kemper and got a performance along with my drummer.
    Added two guitars and 1 Harmonica with FX from the Kemper. 1 pass
    1 Keyboard part. Set the levels and made a CD copy. Jungle Recording.
    Added some horseshit at the end with a keyboard sample. 8)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The FRFR in stereo is what I hear in a recording situation.
    I like to track in the control room sitting behind the engineer with a stout bit of level.
    That's the sound I want the audience to share.
    When I used to play Large Rigs live that Amp in the Room went away as soon as that mic was placed in front of it.
    Now I get a studio quality sound in almost any venue. :thumbup:

I run mine into a digital recorder board in stereo. Out to powered JBL monitors. I use a pair of EV-ZLX P12 Powered monitors live.
    If it sounds good in the IEM then you need FRFR's Stereo all the way. :thumbup:

When you see a guy like John Gage dump a bag of marbles into a concert grand piano and play it with his fists that's avant- garde.
    Once he pushes it over into the orchestra pit he a performance artist.
    Henry Kaiser is like watching a Saturday morning children's show where the scientist could easily create a catalyst that would kill everybody on the set.
    Some of us aren't so crazy now after all.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.