Posts by chan128

The Kemper app on my iPad will only stay connected for a few seconds at a time. I keep getting "Connection lost - trying to reconnect!"

I'm using an iPad Pro with iOS 14.6. My PowerHead has been updated to 8.5.0.29117 Public Beta and is connected via CAT5 to my router.

I've been using this iPad in the same exact position in this room on the same wifi network for over a year for email, Zoom calls, Teams calls, internet browsing, etc. without an connectivity issues. What I've briefly seen of the app looks great, I just wish that it would stay connected so that I could really try it.

I just bought the Purple Plexi pack and I found this thread by searching to see if others were finding this pack severely lacking in the tone department like I do. It looks like I should have done my homework first!

I honestly thought that my Kemper or CLR was broken at first or that maybe I had somehow enabled some tone sucking global parameter by mistake until I loaded some other profiles that I know and love.

So far, I'm finding this pack very thin sounding and lacking balls. I haven't tried every profile yet and I'll definitely try some other cabs before I give up, but at this point I am very disappointed!