Posts by Crypto

And just now with the latest iteration is getting close to the Kempers' 7 year old technology....not sure how that is a Pro to you or why you would want that for the Kemper.

I don't get your logic, unless you're insinuating that the unit could actually be made to sound better but they aren't doing that.

Hi, do you still use your 2000's Nokia phone and use a garmin GPS or paper maps and dslr camera wherever you go or have you upgraded to one that encompasses all these features ?

A nokia phone will still work perfectly as a phone as good as any other offerings but i'm sure you have upgraded by now.

Do you really want ckemper to release a refreshed version every year with some minor "quality of life improvements" but keeping the core sound to the same high quality, forcing you to buy a new unit and your old unit going down in value? The way Kemper is doing is doing it is the most ethical and best for the consumer. They know they can make more $$ buy charging for incrementally revised units but refuse to do so b/c it is not for the benefit of the consumer and would be a bigger headache for the company when it comes to manufacturing. He said so himself in an interview with Andertons.

Nobody is forcing anyone to buy anything, that's just dumb. I just want to buy a tool that has the features that i need and preferably support the local economy while doing it.

I dont care for diminishing values of the kemper unit if newer ones get released, i'm not buying it to hand it down as a family heirloom, it's an electronic device, it's just a tool to get the job done, it will break at some point and get its materials recycled.

If the device "value" depreciates on the second hand market that's good in my book, this means people who can't normally afford to spend so much money for this can afford it now and everyone is for the better, of course not for the people who buy this as a resell investment or snobs.

It's been almost a year since announcement and no editor yet. I've sold my Kemper a few years ago due to this annoyance and the hopes of a refreshed version will be released, with better screen and better workflow, was waiting for a reason to buy a new one once again once the editor comes out

AXE FX might be expensive and they loose market value like crazy once a new version comes out but at least there are quality of life improvements with each refresh.

I'm directing my money elsewhere, was hoping to give it to a local EU company instead of US but this hardly justifies it.