Posts by WolfsLair

I got the Vol X last night to use it solely as an EP/Wah with my Stage. Set up Wah wah in the block, set to On (not heel down off) and it kept going to volume off in the heel down position. The Dunlop manual did not cover this. I did try the internal trim pot per their manual which did not change anything.

What am I missing?

OhG Thanks for the reply and confirmation that navigating this is not easy. The assumption if that you are just going to browser and grabbing the factory profiles -which 89% of them are not useable to me.

You 2nd window method was suggested yesterday, I'll try it thanks! By the way I do want all 5 slots filled for less banking up/down thats why I'm trying to grab via drag drop or copy paste to fill em out then they don't stay.

This Vid was shared but: does not answer any of my questions

Nor does it go into the editor/RM at all.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Read the manual and there is no section that says 'when your in performance mode you cannot copy and paste a rig'...........

I will perform in performance mode so I sample and load presets there. It's faster and easier. I then fill out the other slots 2-5 with other amps and ones with various effects, morphs ect.

My difficulty is in Performance mode on the inspector side I'm trying to either drag (or copy n paste) from desk top to drop other single profiles into there and then I sample it (it's there) then save it and it's Gone......... What am I missing? Maybe some are full 'performances' I set up and they won't load a s a result? Say I bought a pack and really like the clean amp Britt put in slot 3 of one of his performances. Can't I just copy and past that for use in another rig with the order the way I want?

How do you all set up all five slots of your performances?

vjelen so what Burkhard described did Not work because where the profiles are being loaded in is in the very bottom left of the R manager which is not accessable in 'Browse' mode. He must have assumed i am using Factory pre sets?

Page 237 is routing effects................. maybe a typo?

Thanks for anyone chiming in!

What do you all do to make a descent sounding profile less compressed and more open particularly in the MIDS? Just turning up the mids does not take that 'gooey' for lack of better term compression that is present in 99% of the profiles out there.

Would you go to the EQ's? If so which one and how exactly would you set it up?

Thanks!

YES in Performance mode. The 'Navigate to a slot Then, Browse to the the desired Rig' is what was missing. I was

(IN PERF Mode) saving what I had loaded up BUT from say button 2 problem was it kept saving what was in bank one if that makes sense.

I'll try it the way you explained. By the way is this described anywhere??? It is great having tutorial videos but they are usually 45 min long then never cover a basic function like this.

So reading page 35 of the manual and the prompts on the top of the Stage I'm still not seeing how save to a particular location in the 3 options (save as ect)

Where I'm getting confused is I was on bank one on the Stage and when I save it it automatically put it in the next back (button 2) I'm sure I'm missing something simple

but because i don't see it in the manual or in the videos I was hoping someone would chime in here.

The Kemper sounded great but the real deal was jaw dropping good. I point to the Kemper in the sections where we were using it. Also the very last clip was with the Slo profile M Britt I believe.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The channel one Plexi side of this amp was brilliant. I owned it for a spell this summer. Here is a sample tone I made. Any profiles out there of this amp??