Posts by MaFaDiC

The Shredline Standard looks really interesting as I like the Jim Dunlop Primetone Jazz III XL as well as the Ultex Jazz III XL and the Shredline Standard seem to have about the same size. Thanks for that Günter!

I've just ordered a "Variaty 6 Picks Pack" (3 Shredline Pinted, 2 UFO Pointed, 1 Shredline Jazz). Pretty curious if they will fit my needs. But they look promising and the price seems really fair!

I also can recommend Dawman-pics, manufactured in Minsk (Belarus) with free international shipping. Here's the link:

http://dawmanpicks.com/

I like the Shredline Standard and the UFO Standard, both not pointed. These two pics and the V-Picks Tradition are now my favorite ones, MUCH better than any Dunlops I've played and tried before.

The Shredline Standard looks really interesting as I like the Jim Dunlop Primetone Jazz III XL as well as the Ultex Jazz III XL and the Shredline Standard seem to have about the same size. Thanks for that Günter!

Page 35, Kemper Profiler Manual 5.1:

"There is no specific need to switch it off when not in use; unlike a tube power amp, the built-in class D amp is not in any danger when you have no speaker connected. Still, you maywant to switch it off to reduce energy consumption."

My first commercial profile was the Bognar XTC, I didn't think I was going to buy any commercial profile because there are many good profiles on the exchange, but Guidos profiles immediately made me change my mind. Why am I going to bother profiling when someone has much better tools, skills and time to profile and at the price, they're really worth it.
    My top all time profiles are guido's XTC and the Dr Z /Maze for clean and inbetween, simply stunning for a strat. Go for it, I guarantee it to be the sweetest clean and in between amp of all time..

Guido's XTC and Dr Z Maze are just phenomenal!

I also use a Focusrite Interface and it works just fine (although I use an older one, Saffire Pro 14). The only thing I'm not so happy about is the headphone input that is a bit fragile (and I believe that the headphone input on the new scarletts are the same as the one I have in my Saffire).

The Rig volume is positioned at the end of the signal chain.

The Amp volume is likely positioned earlier in the chain - before the X, MOD, DLY and REV slots.

Ok, thank you very much! Then I suppose the volume in the amp module is rather the way to go when levelling the volume between different profiles.

I was just searching for an answer on how to best leveling the individual volumes across different profiles and found this thread.

What I was wandering about in the first place: Is there a difference between the volume knob on the front panel of the KPA and the volume setting in the Amp Module (Stack Section)? Does it matter which one I use, when I want to lower the volume of a rig that is to loud compared to the other rigs in my KPA?

Anyone?

I was just searching for an answer on how to best leveling the individual volumes across different profiles and found this thread.

What I was wandering about in the first place: Is there a difference between the volume knob on the front panel of the KPA and the volume setting in the Amp Module (Stack Section)? Does it matter which one I use, when I want to lower the volume of a rig that is to loud compared to the other rigs in my KPA?

So, I've tested the Red Bear Big Jazzer (extra heavy gauge) for a few weeks now and I really like them! But I'm not sure yet if I will use them as my main pick or if I should stick to the Dunlop Primetone Jazz III XL. Sometimes I feel like I have more control with the Dunlop and a more defined attack, as if they would transmit the "impacts" more directly to my fingers, don't know how to explain the feel. But then on other days I feel more comfortable with the Red Bear... Guess that I have to test both a few month more. But sure thing is that I like both picks a lot!

Great video! And I have to say: I simply love the sound I get from the rig pack #2 with my Strat, it's just pure sweetness! Didn't try it with the Les Paul yet but I'm sure that it will be just as awesom :) Thanks for your work Bert, I never thought that I'll never get such great tone out of any of my guitars :thumbup:

thanks!
    I also have this issue for a long time already and also made a short video for the support, but somehow did not find the time to complete my ticket.

.... But it does keep me afraid, that you seem to already have created a ticket in 2015 and this is still not solved?!
    Actually, this topic does not seem to be extremely complicated, but is buggy for a loooong time already, support knows this for a loooong time and it is not fixed yet.
    ... I guess, it will be better if we don't get an editor ;) That one will be way more complicated and way more confusing, if such things happen...

The ticket was submitted by flyingheelhook (see a few post above) on November 6, 2016. So only about a month ago ;) But yeah, lk_bill had the same issue back in 2015.