Posts by mediaguy

SO aggravated with this! Side pocket stitching came out....velcro on handle came off. I take great care of my gear and this is completely unacceptable for the price of this bag and what it is protecting. My issue is what am I supposed to use in it's place? They exchange it I'm still worried this bag will not hold up. And I haven't even gigged with it yet!

Anyone using a bag that is sturdy for just the Kemper and some accessories? I don't need it to hold the remote.

I was able to replicate this issue and can hopefully explain it correctly. I have an expression pedal that I use for both wah and volume. It is set to toe off for the Wah. When the Wah is not engaged in one of the MODS it works as a volume pedal. I'm in performance mode patch one slot one. The pedal is in the heel position (no volume) and I select slot 2. Move the expression pedal to toe position and have no sound. The only way I can then engage is to switch to another patch. Changing slots or moving the pedal does nothing. What am I missing here?

Software is upgraded. Using Remote. Performance Mode. I can't replicate it. I was playing. Switched from Slot 1 > 2 (WhIch I was doing with no problems all night)
    No output. Pulled the cable out of the guitar and tapped and heard nothing. All LEDS were working. And the LCD changed when I switched the power switch back and forth. But no output. I had to turn off the profiler and turn it back on.

Was using my Powered kemper with remote. Everything working fine. Had been playing for about an hour set on profiler. Switched to another patch and had no audio. I pulled the plug out of my guitar and was not getting a signal. I eventually powered off and back on and everything worked again. I obviously can't have this occur in a live situation. I understand this is a computer and computers freeze/lockup but I've only had this a few months.
    I did contact support.......waiting to hear back.
    Anyone else experience this?

So I pre ordered the Freq Out pedal and just found out it does not take a 9V battery.Power supply only. Now normally I would never use batteries but since I no longer have power going to my board due to the ethernet and expression pedal I figured I would use a 9V for the Freq Out. Does anyone have any ideas on how I could power the pedal without having to run a power supply out front? I quess there is no way to get power from the remote.
    I know this sounds insane but hey ya never know what someone may come up with :thumbup:

Love this thread as I'm a LP junkie!
    The only advice I would give is find a tech in your area that knows what they are doing. Have a 1986 LP standard will all original hardware and I play it daily. The guy I take my guitar to has this setup perfectly. I bend a lot in my playing and occasionally I do have to tune a bit but no issues in general.
    Have a Charvel from the 80's, with Kahler that would go completely out of tune once I used the tremelo. Everyone told me F Kahler.... get a Floyd Rose. I was so frustrated with the guitar I let it sit and never played it for years. A few years ago I stumbled across a video on youtube of a kid playing his Charvel and how no matter what he did with the tremelo it never went out of tune.
    I took the Charvel to a tech that specializes in Kahlers and now I can dive bomb, hammer away and pull back without breaking a string or going out of tune, and now love playing that guitar.

My point is, find someone that know what they are doing to get you setup properly for your style of playing. It's all about the setup and fine tuning.

Just got a Kemper and loving it! Spent almost three years with Axe Ultra and it may have to go.
    I would like my cab setting to be off by default. I thought I read somewhere Icould do this but can't seem to find it on the unit.