Posts by flosskkii

Just to add my tiny voice to the thousands of others asking for this... I have my KPA for a year now and use it live (amazing) and now that my studio is built im using it more and more there; its not always on the desk in front of me so I'd love to connect to it remotely and edit the profiles on a proper screen - im also slightly concerned about the longevity of the Browse knob which gets used so much... its not the easiest operating system to always find things in on the small screen, nor completely intuitive so it'd be great to have an editor which of course people can take or leave if they dont want to use it. Im sure the folks at Kemper are working on it given the clamour of demand...with the likes of the Guitar Rigs/Bias FX/Ampliube etc all having pretty nice easy to use editors it will be a great benefit to Kemper users, (and prospective customers who see many editors now out there) to offer something along these lines.

thanks!
    John

Hi All -

Perhaps a dumb question - but I wonder if the type of volume pedal that you would use between the guitar and an amp can be used connected somehow to the kemper remote. I have a Mooer Leveline (https://www.thomann.de/ie/mooer_leveline_volume_pedal.htm) mini volume pedal which has the standard 2 sockets in it (instrument in and out). Id rather not have extra cables running form guitar to volume pedal and from pedal to the Kemper so I wondered if short cables could be used to link the volume pedal into the remote via its "Pedal 3/4/5/6" sockets. Anyone know if this can be done somehow?

i.e. i guess Im asking does any audio pass through the pedal 3/4/5/6 sokets, or is it midi style data only?

Thanks!
    John