Posts by SonicExporer

JSB (and anyone else kind of enough to check your box) can you please lift the flaps in the inside bottom and check if the bottom staples look like the photo? Notice the legs of the staples are touching each other. Seems there's also a bit more shredding involved than on the inside top.

Thanks for any help,

Sonic

(Will need to view full screen to see all staples and detail)

First photo is inside bottom. Next two are top and bottom view from the outside. The distance between the outermost guide holes (next to each staple leg) on the outside top of the box are about 1/4" (7mm) closer together than on the bottom . So two different staple machines and staples were used. I would very much appreciate if some folks could take a look at their boxes and tell me if this seems normal.

kemper-amps.com/wbb/attachment/3307/

Thanks guys. Do any of you happen to still have your KPA box? It would be greatly appreciated if somebody could compare the distance between the staple guide holes (the punctures next to each staple leg) and see if they differ from the top and bottom of the box.. It is possible either the top or bottom may have been re-sealed. (see diagram below in post #15)..

Sincere thanks,

Sonic

Hi,

Can anybody clue me in as to how to confidently identify a new factory sealed KPA? In other words how to distinguish between something that may have been previously opened/used? The packaging, or anything else? From looking at YouTube videos there appears to be three large staples fastening both the top and bottom of the box?

Thanks much for any insight...

Sonic