Posts by Alex V

Can we PLEASE have a headphone out EQ?

Recently I discovered that my AKG K-712 has a huge dip in the upper midrange (2.5-4kHz). I had been unsing the Kemper with this set of headphones for a while and had dialled in the profiles so they sounded good. When recording I had been noticing a certain harshness that I attributed to some kind of conversion problem. But it wasn´t. It was simply a profile dialled in to sound good on headphones that have an underrepresented high mid frequ range. :( So stupid. Beginner´s mistake.

Instead of buying a different headphone, I would much mure prefer to have a (parametric) EQ on the headphone out.

THANKS.

I would love to have a hardware switch that toggles between looper input sound and looper output sound. Sometimes you want to throw sth at the looper in input mode so you turn on a booster and solo over the loop. Other times you want to play a loop and then click through the profiles in order to see which profile is best for what you played. a 2 way hardware switch would make jumping between those 2 options a lot easier.

Hey, here is the last one on my list:

please give us more knobs for direct access to the most important parameters on kemper model II.

The thing that keeps me from fully using the simulations in the Kemper is that it just FEELS a little complicated whereas it is appealingly elegant and very immediate to reach for my pedals on the board in from of me. What would be a good way to solve this workflow flaw? OR may I say "workflaw" (Austin-Powers-laugh).

-> More knobs with either permanent labelling of parameters or led displays that adapt to whatever parameters are required ath the time.

I hope you hear my voice, Kemper team out there!

By the way: I really love my Kemper and have sold almost all my analogue gear for it so far.

I am just trying to make it even better......

I am a professional user and studio owner in GER.

Cheers and thanks for your dedication and vision to bring so many good sounds into our homes and on stage.

Alex

Please give us a headphone EQ just as you did for Main Outs and Monitor out !

I use an AKG K701 and I have perfect control over the mids and highs but I am missing some low end guts to feel good when playing.

As everybody uses their own headphones with different characteristics wouldn´t it be a good idea to give us a simple software EQ for headphones?

I would love to see an internal hum eliminator implemented into the Kemper.

I am not talking about a noise gat but a TRUE hum eliminatior that actually detects and deletes hum noise from the signal.

See: Ebtech Morley Hum eliminator (works with resistance transformers I guess)

OR: do it software wise: see iZotope RX7 "de-hum" plugin.

Man what a potential here lies! Just imagin single coil addicts could actually use theri guitars in almost any situation without hum noise..........