Posts by mvpguerra

I've searched on some threads and didn't find this question. Forgive me if I'm repeating a request.

I'm using electric guitar amp profiles on my performances just like everyone else.
    Also I've discovered that the kemper also does an amazing job profiling my favorite preamps and amps of my acoustic rigs. I'm sure I'm not the only one to play both electric and acoustic on the same gig.
    I like playing with a guitar cabinet on stage to have that guitar amp feel and sending to the FOH via Main Outs but when I go to the acoustic guitar I'd like to choose an acoustic rig and having the guitar cabinet muted.

For that purpose it would be great if it was possible to have output presets associated with rigs.

I am aware that it is possible to cut the volume of the monitor out using an expression pedal, but that is a workaround that it's not so convenient like pushing just one button to change performance, and I can antecipate that once in a while I will forget to lower that volume while exchanging guitars and trying to keep communicating with the audience...

I agree Monkey_Man!
    I went about to read other threads and posts and realized that there are many talking about this tagging feature that could give us much flexibility organizing our libraries. I believe that it would be simpler to implement than folder structure.

My suggestion would be more generic or editable way of filtering. I did quite a few acoustic guitar rigs profilling different gear and gear combinations I own. Sometimes I would like to have just the acoustic rigs to choose from also... And picture this: you could have just rigs you tagged as clean, or suitable for blues or metal...