Look for my Ashdrop and Bass Bullie... it's my profiling of a Drophead...
When you use the kemper for bass, and you want to use cab profiles, take a bass cab with NO characteristics... just started using http://www.acousticalignment.nl bass cabs for that reason. Selling my MarkBass tower...
Added my first profiles to the Rig exchange: :
- The Dirty Boy Bass Bully (great sound,,but the original stomp box needs his own chain- it's a strange piece of work - and doesn't sound right with a solid state amp - but now it works!!!) >> look for Bass Bullie
- Ashdown Drophead LB 30 (look for Ashdrop)
Anybody out there with a Rheingold amp? Or a Warwick Jonas Hellborg...?
Profiling my Oliver B120 soon!
Hi, got the Kemper powerhead, love it live!
Quite happy with what's in Bass Rig 1 &2, but missing
- Warwick Jonas Hellborg amp & preamp, because o0f the headroom...
- Rheingold B 40, 80, 100, 300...
Just made my first profiles today!
- my Ashdown Drophead (amp from DI)
- a Bass Bully stomp box (look for Blues Saraceno on Youtube... you'll love it, and that's how it sounds!) with the Drophead
I think they are quite OK!
Oliver B120 will be there too very soon.
Cya! Please mail me when you want 'em!