Posts by KingDavid

If you have a preset like REV Big Hall loaded on your profiler and you start Rig Manager, all the parameters for the Reverb will match your profiler (REV Big Hall settings). If you change a parameters value, either on the profiler or in RM, they will follow each other perfectly. However, if you Browse on the profiler to a new preset like REV Concert Hall and have it autoload, the profiler parameter values change to the new REV Concert Hall values, but the RM values do not, even if I store it on the profiler. Not a big deal, but I'd like to see the differences to the parameters in RM.

That would be my guess. 25 Watts really loud, with bass heavy material could easily do that.

Thanks, I’ve been reading more and have come to that same conclusion, I need to decide on a new power amp. The 25 W per side works fine for those that just want guitar through it. I read this in an article titled Headroom Matters: “Most listeners have no clue how much power their speakers are actually consuming. And this is true even for those that on occasion have had their amplifier shut down. Relying on the speaker manufacturer’s estimate of power handling is pretty much useless information. The fact that a speaker can handle 300 watts doesn’t mean it’s ever going to see that much power.“. If anyone can educate me further, please do.

Since the late 80’s, my chorus of choice in my touring and studio rack was a TC 2290 and a TC 1210. Believe me, the chorus in the Kemper is static and bland compared to those units. I was using those units 32 years ago.

If you want the sound of a Boss CE2, maybe you will be satisfied. If you want something more 3D, lush and less grainy and obvious, you won’t be happy.

There is nothing wrong with chorus and other effects setting getting a major update. You can always carry on using the ones that are there now and it won’t even effect you.

Love my Kemper units but there is definitely room for improvement in certain areas.

I think the new Kemper reverbs are really good, much better than before, but when I use Lexicon PCM plugins, Exponential Audio or even the Convolution iPad App AltSpace, I prefer them over the Kemper. I like to keep gear minimal for gigs so I continue to use KPA effects. I agree with this poster Love my Kemper units but there is definitely room for improvement in certain areas.

I mispoke, it’s still there “Music that is fed into the PROFILERthrough the Aux Input will be played back in full-range mode, even when you play your amp with a Speaker Imprint, both at the same time.