Posts by Bach1970

Anyone knows if it would be possible to add 15-20 more secs to the looper ? The 30s is barely enough for a phrase ..

Also is there any plan to change the Output EQ to parametric EQ - so I can apply defined low and high cut ?

Right, I replied to support about that, but since then no response.

I hope, that the freezing is software issue, that can be fixed with new firmware.

I sent them another email - this time also with my stage's serial number.

Other than that, I have not had other issues with it.

Exactly same here - It has not happened many times, and so far has not happened when I just play and occasionally switch performance slot,but this needs to be fixed, otherwise I can not depend on this to use it live !

I contacted Kemper US, they told me to load the newest software version 7.2 - what ? there is no such firmware !

Anybody has 7.2 ?

I have had several times freeze my new Stage - usually when I browse too quickly changing the rigs.

The unit stops responding, although it still plays the last rig, before it froze, on the screen KEMPER PROFILER appears and stays like that, does not respond to power off with button, only thing I can do is unplug the power cord.

I sent question to US Kemper, but no response so far.

Hi, I am new to Kemper.
    I plan to use it mostly live. We play small clubs, European Folkrock - my sounds are cleanish to warm overdrive. So far, I have used 5-15W tube amps as my stage sound.
    We use Alto TX8 speakers for monitors, but I do not like how the Kemper sounds through them. Our main PA is Yamaha DXR10 + EV 12" subs
    For me the big boxes like AA, Matrix, and even Yamaha DXR10 etc are unnecessary - too much power and money.

Anybody has used the Behringer B205D personal monitor ? Or is there another good quality small active monitor ?
    I also purchased Camplifier studio 25W - another option would be to use with small passive Full range speaker. I am pretty skilled in building cabinets and not afraid of building one with say 8-10" extended range speaker.
    Any recs ? So far I like how the Kemper/Camplifier sound through my 1x12 Celestion Blue cabinet, but would like to range that FR speaker cabinet offers..

thanks for your help !!

Petr