Posts by framester

Hi there, my name is Iain and I'm in the UK.

I've actually had my KPA for about 3 years and have used this site to read up on problems but never posted in the forum. Believe it or not I was chatting to the ridiculously talented Andy James (https://www.stltones.com/produ…dy-james-signature-bundle) at a gig and told him that I had bought a Blackstar Series One head after seeing his YouTube video. He then proceeded to tell me that everyone was going Kemper, so I immediately resolved to look into it. :) My favourites are probably the STL Josh Middleton metal ones, particularly 5150 and 6505 amps.

Almost all of my songs are recorded with my Kemper, directly into a Focusrite 18i20 and then into Reaper DAW. :thumbup: Cheers!

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This lock button has been bugging me for weeks. Every time I changed gain on a performance, it would change gain on *ALL* my rigs and slots. I thought I was being incredibly dim. Turns out I *WAS* being incredibly dim LOL and the amplifier section was on Lock.