Posts by stltones

I just took a chance on the Kris Crummett pack based on the tones I heard from the YouTube video (

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ). I'm so glad I did!! I have found at least 10 -15 profiles that will easily be part of my home recording. Not just high gain but I found one of my favorite mid gain and low gain profiles for my Anderson Classic (Tom's version of a standard strat). Some of the coolest single coil tones I have found with the Soursound profiles (based on the Soursound SS150).

Thanks so much STL!!

Hey Chad, thanks for the feedback!

Whats your email? I'll make sure to send you some goodies in the future!

Sonny

Hey dude! Apologies for the slow reply, i've been off the forum for a while, working on our next few releases.

Ash, you are a fantastic customer, you've been with us from the start, for that, we should look after you! I will be sending you a personal email with some goodies shortly. :)

Re the audio examples, for Kris's pack, all the main audio examples are on the website, and detail everything fairly substantially, hopefully you have visited the site to check it out. There is also another video with audio examples on youtube.

I will also make sure to look after Chad.

Stoked with the positive feedback, and agreed, without being biased, it really is an amazing pack.

We worked long and hard with Kris to capture what we believe are very very true representations of his personal tastes in guitar amps, and obviously his mixing techniques. Glad to see you are all digging deep into the possibilities of the pack!

We have two of our biggest releases coming up over the next 2 months, stay tuned!!

Chat soon Ash!

Sonny

Hey Sonny,

So up to now I have purchased almost every STL pack. I have never been disappointed, but you know what would really make the packs special? Have the producers include a couple bass profiles. I have the STL Ampeg profile, but having a bass profile from Putney or Wade would be invaluable as it would pair well with their guitar tones. Maybe going forward this could be a part of the "producer" pack thing. Just tossing ideas at you! Love the packs regardless. The Great Wall Archon Heavy 2 is my current go-to for pissed-off rhythms :)

-Dave

Hey Dave, Thanks for the message dude. Funnily enough, we have our biggest producer announcements coming up in the next few months and they all include AMAZING bass profiles! So stay tuned :)

Sonny

ANNOUNCEMENT - ANDREW WADE Producer Kemper Bundle

Legendary producer Andrew Wade has joined forces with STL Tones to create the Andrew Wade Producer Kemper Bundle. Andrew has worked with numerous bands such as A Day To Remember, Motionless In White, Wage War, Our Last Night, Neck Deep, The Word Alive, The Ghost Inside, In Fear and Faith, VersaEmerge, The Dead Rabbits, Chunk! Captain No Chunk and more. Using some of Andrew's go to guitar amp/cab/pedal and mix setups, this signature collection showcases virtually all of Andrew's guitar recording setups. We dove into Andrew's mix processing techniques within Pro Tools to create an amazing product. Wade's bundle contains 78 Studio profiles, and 78 Direct Amp profiles.

Pre Order today for a discounted introductory price of $69.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

http://www.stltones.com for more info!

We've just announced our biggest release yet - the Howard Benson Kemper Bundle!

Checkout a preview of the profiles you get with this bundle -

• Profile #01 - The All American Rejects 'Dirty Little Secret' Lead
    • Profile #02 - The All American Rejects 'Move Along' Rhythm
    • Profile #03 - The Starting Line 'Island' Main Rhythm
    • Profile #04 - The Starting Line 'Island' Power Gtr
    • Profile #05 - The Starting Line 'Island' Clean
    • Profile #06 - Of Mice and Men 'Unbreakable' Main Rhythm
    • Profile #07 - All That Remains 'Safe House' Main Rhythm
    • Profile #08 - In Flames 'The Truth That Hurts' Main Rhythm
    • Profile #09 - Saosin 'Bury Your Head' Rhythm
    • Profile #10 - Saosin 'Voices' Lead
    • Profile #11 - My Chemical Romance 'Helena' Main Rhythm
    • Profile #12 - My Chemical Romance 'Helena' Clean
    • Profile #13 - Hoobastank 'The Reason' Clean
    • Profile #14 - Three Days Grace 'Animal' Main Rhythm
    • Profile #15 - Three Days Grace 'Animal' Triple Quad
    • Profile #16 - Daughtry 'Home' Main Rhythm
    • Profile #17 - The Maine 'Saving Grace' Main Rhythm
    • Profile #18 - Theory of a Deadman 'Bad Girlfriend' Main Rhythm
    • Profile #19 - Simple Plan 'Opinion Overload' Main Rhythm
    • Profile #20 - Bon Jovi 'What You Get' Crunch
      + MORE

For over 20 years, Howard Benson has been the go to producer for rock and roll’s biggest names, including Bon Jovi, My Chemical Romance, The All American Rejects, Hoobastank, P.O.D, Three Days Grace, Daughtry, Papa Roach, Halestorm, Simple Plan and countless others. Created from Benson’s custom collection of vintage gear, the STL Howard Benson Bundle: Kemper Edition gives users an all-access pass to Benson’s mix-ready guitar tones from some his biggest records. Included in the bundle are 23 profiles based off Benson’s most successful releases, and a further 45 profiles from his extensive collection of guitar amp/cab combinations.

http://www.stltones.com

Dude, massive apology on the slow response! Been flatout in the studio creating some amazing releases!

You figured it out though, theres some trickery on Putneys end too that has been added in these packs which i cant say, but hes a genius!

Hope youre enjoying the pack mate!

Sonny

Hi Guys , picked up the Will Putney pack just a quick Q, the second compressor (near the reverb/delay) is that meant to make the Rigs go almost silent? I noticed a few on many rigs, is it just me or is that the intended effect? All good if so , just wanted to check as for me the rig's volume is almost gone :)

Ash

Hey dude, for the profiles youre talking about, is the compressor enabled?

Sonny

Hey guys, The Ghost Inside Signature Kemper Bundle is out today -

http://www.stltones.com for more info

Hey gents! We've just announced our next pack by The Ghost Inside! Available for Pre Order with discounted price at http://www.stltones.com

For fans of our heavy pack 'The Great Wall', you'll LOVE this bundle!

Sonny

Where can I find a description for the profiles: which group (album) is encrypted in the profile names? Divided only a small part of the entire list.

Hey, as there are legalities involved with releasing artist tones, we arent able to list exact names of bands at this time. Have you seen the PDF for Putneys pack? There is a detailed PDF available here - https://drive.google.com/file/…pmgevRk9nclhFN3ZtTEk/view

Will's pack is OUT NOW guys. Here's Will chatting about this pack -