Posts by JSavel

Is there anybody else except me facing "funny" behaviour after the latest update? Until the latest one I had no problems with my KPA, but now ...

1. sometimes it just won't switch from "browser" to "perform"

2. you turn it on and the performances are all mixed up ... you turn it off and it works ok ...

3. during the show - in front of my eyes, not touching/stomping anything - performance jumps from 4 to 11 ... out of the blue?

and some other issues that I can live with, because they interrupt me only while working at home studio ... but dealing with this issues live ... it sux ...

Any experiences, clues ...

updated on the horizon?

Yo, yo!

Does any of you guys has or made some rigs for dub music ... you know with delays and so on and so on? Does anything like this exists?

I mean it is hard to check such stuff at the rig exchange ... or I am just an e.o. dummy! :)

Thanx in advance!

J

In wich order do you plug the remote into powerhead? I mean, do you first plug it in into amp or board?
    It often happens to me that the remote shuts down quickly after it starts to connect. Sometimes I even have to reboot the amp to make things happening :/

Any thoughts?

Cheers!

Thanx Peter!

I found them. It seems, that I jumped and then I asked how high :D

Yes, the first two are Palmer :) ... the rest will do for now

J

Hi there, guys & girls.

This is my first post as I am new to the KPA family :) ... I am wondering if any of you has or knows about a good MB F50 rig? Preferably with 2x12" MB cabinet.

I tend to profile it by myself and I'll put it into the RigManager library, but I got to go on tour, quite soon, before I'll head into the studio ... where my F 50 is and studio is 600 km away :) ...

any help...any suggestion is most welcome!

J.