Posts by Sleeze

Hi all,

Having purchased two Kabinets, I set it up in stereo according to the video. This is the video I used for setup:

Kemper Tone Tips - Volume 3 - Kemper Kabinet -
    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

At 01' 25" on the timeline, the presenter makes it well known that to mic up the cabs is not recommended . He goes on to say that the Kabinet is only for the guitarist to hear his Kab'ed sound through the stage monitors or in studio to get that 'Amp in the Room' sound. Whats the point if your public can't hear it?

So I spent a fortunate on two Kabinets only to discover that technically, its purely for 'self gratification'. Or in the studio, you hear this awesome sound but you can't record it.

Please tell me I'm wrong. Why on earth would anyone want to buy some gear just for his personal enjoyment and not be able to translate this awesome sound into a recording. Had I seen this video before buying, I seriously doubt that I would have bought them.

Please enlighten me Mr Kemper.

Look forward to replies.

:cursing:

I totally agree with this concept. I had this thought ages ago.

Why not have a device that we could store a limited amount of rigs in, non editable, just the rigs that we've fine tuned for ourselves, our own personal signature tones.

They can be stored in a practical , lightweight housing with only the guitar input and the following outputs: a pair of XLR's for mains and a pair of TRS jacks for monitors. The inclusion of two or even four jacks for looping and pedals.

In fact this concept can be built into the Remote. To have a smaller unit might be ideal, but as things stand right now, the remote would be perfect.

The device that can only be programmed by my Kemper Profiler Amp.

Hi Kemper,

I often change to another rig and soon or later I want to go back to the previous rig and I find myself having to think of the rigs name and get pulled into a time wasting search for that rig. As rigs can have similar names with only one or two differences in the name, it becomes rather difficult to track which rigs I've recently used.

Perhaps have a default folder labelled 'Recently Used Rigs' or 'Rig History' for quick recall of these. Or highlight the Rig in Red or another easily spotted color.

Thanks for a great product guys :thumbup: