Posts by mapleleaf14

Well what I'm saying is that it did work...it's something recent that has changed.

Maybe I'm not explaining it clearly or something, but all I know is that the way I used to do doesn't work anymore with the current RM.

No big deal though...there's always a workaround one way or another.

Maybe I’m crazy but this seems like a new issue I’m having…

When working on performances via RM, when I double click a performance slot to open it, it is defaulting to the rig in slot 1 every time.

How this hurts is say I’m wanting to copy the effects from a different performance for slot 3, I’ll lock those effects in the performance and then when I open the new performance, since it defaults to Rig 1, it’s putting the effects on that rig when I really wanted them on rig 3. Unless I’m nuts, previously when I double clicked on a performance to open it, it would open on whichever rig slot I was previously on.

Hopefully I’m explaining this so it makes sense!

I often use the same fuzz in stomp A and phaser in stomp C in Rig Slot 2 and 3, while my clean/acoustic-ish rig is in Rig Slot 1, so if I lock the fuzz and phaser in Rig Slot 2 on an already created performance when I open the new performance to put those stomps in it’s Rig Slot 2, it’s putting them on the rig in Rig Slot 1 because it’s defaulting to slot 1 when it opens.

I’m on the latest beta RM and the Kemper has 10.2.2.49572

Am I missing something simple?!?

Hey gang.

It's been awhile since I posted some of my original stuff here, so I wanted to post some stuff to get some feedback/critique/thoughts!

Kemper only sounds on all my stuff - using various profiles, some my own, a lot of Big Hairy Profiles and some Tone Junkie profiles as well.

My latest EP, "Mirror Image", is my 74th guitar EP that I've done...

Mirror Image, by Eric Jason Brock
    5 track album
    ericjasonbrock.bandcamp.com

"The Harder Side Of Whimsy"...

The Harder Side Of Whimsy, by Eric Jason Brock
    5 track album

"Hold That Thought"...

Hold That Thought, by Eric Jason Brock
    5 track album

For those not interested in Bandcamp links, here are a couple "music videos" (audio only) for a couple tracks...

One from awhile back, this is "My Kinda Love Song"...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Title track from "King For A Day"...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is "Jibber Jabber" - a bit of a departure from my normal stuff...

Now, I'm not a shredder by any stretch...just a guy that likes writing and recording guitar stuff. I started with the intention of doing an EP a month and that pace lasted for 3-4 years before I slowed it down a bit!

I do all the playing & programming, the cover artwork, etc.

I always wanted to make them free (which they still are), but my girlfriend suggested I add the option for the "name your price" feature in Bandcamp and then donate the money to a charity, so that's what I decided to do, so they are 100% free, but if anyone "names their price", 100% of that money now goes to the Make-A-Wish Foundation in the U.S.

My Bandcamp is: ERIC JASON BROCK BANDCAMP

The youtube videos are part of my channel ( EJB YouTube ) where I also do some basic gear demo/reviews as well.

Any and all feedback, critiques, notes, etc. will be appreciated!

Thanks for checking these out!

That time of the month again ;)

I released my 65th guitar EP this past weekend...here are a couple tracks from it...

"Side Hustle"

"Knew It From The Start"

Most profiles are either Big Hairy Profiles or Tone Junkie Profiles, among some various others.

As usual, all free for downloading - anything paid goes to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

From last month's EP, here are a couple...

"Wilhelm Scream"

"You Can Always Come Home"

Thanks for listening!

Great tunes,

well done! :thumbup:

Thanks so much!

Appreciate all the nice comments from everyone also.

If anyone out there feels like being extra nice - going and downloading this new EP (or any of them for that matter...they are free) - it'd be greatly appreciated. Seeing a new download here and there makes it feel like doing all of this is worthwhile!! Even though I'd still be doing it either way, it does make it feel a little better seeing that somebody out there is downloading.

Released my 63rd guitar EP over the weekend...the new EP each month goal is still going on, but I have to start thinking that it's going to slow down at some point!! :D

The EP is available for free here - The Past Gets Clearer Every Day - but like always there is an option to pay any amount and I always donate that 100% to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

Here are two of the tracks...

Title track:

"Everlasting":

As usual, I'll add my disclaimer - I'm no shredder...just an old guy that likes melodic guitar! All guitar & bass are the Kemper, and possibly an Eventide H9 pedal.

Thanks for checking it out!

-Eric

I released my 62nd guitar EP this past weekend...titled "The Ridiculousness Of It All".

As always, it's free to listen to and download on Bandcamp. I also have the option for people to pay any amount if they want, and I donate 100% to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. ( The plan was to release a new EP per month...I'm sure it will eventually wind down to less frequently, but so far I've been able to do it 62 times! ^^ )

Anyway, here is the Bandcamp link:

The Ridiculousness Of It All

Also, here are the videos I made for two of the tracks...

"Worst Looking Hat I Ever Saw (It Looks Good On You Though)" -

and "Believe" -

As I always state in these posts about my music...I'm no shredder by any means, just a guy that likes to play melodic guitar that comes from a songwriting background from previous original-song bands when I was younger!!

I'd love for y'all to have a listen and let me know what you think.

Thanks!

-Eric