Posts by mapleleaf14

I released my 62nd guitar EP this past weekend...titled "The Ridiculousness Of It All".

As always, it's free to listen to and download on Bandcamp. I also have the option for people to pay any amount if they want, and I donate 100% to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. ( The plan was to release a new EP per month...I'm sure it will eventually wind down to less frequently, but so far I've been able to do it 62 times! ^^ )

Anyway, here is the Bandcamp link:

The Ridiculousness Of It All

Also, here are the videos I made for two of the tracks...

"Worst Looking Hat I Ever Saw (It Looks Good On You Though)" -

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and "Believe" -

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

As I always state in these posts about my music...I'm no shredder by any means, just a guy that likes to play melodic guitar that comes from a songwriting background from previous original-song bands when I was younger!!

I'd love for y'all to have a listen and let me know what you think.

Thanks!

-Eric

It's that time of the month again...I released my 60th guitar EP this weekend.

Here are the two videos I made for this one...

The title track:

"Don't Go Down Looking Away" :

As usual, the EP is free to download with an option to pay any amount...100% proceeds go to the Make-A-Wish Foundation, but if any of my Kemper friends download any of them - please don't feel obliged to pay anything!!

Listen/Download here: https://ericjasonbrock.bandcam…re-what-we-are-all-we-are

Would love to hear any and all feedback!

-Eric

Released my 59th EP over the weekend, "The Lonely Burn"...

Here are a couple tracks form it for anyone interested in listening.

"Room For Two"...

"Be Bold And Mighty Forces WIll Come To Your Aid"...

The EP is available on my Bandcamp page here:

https://ericjasonbrock.bandcamp.com/album/the-lonely-burn

(Like all my stuff, it's free with the option to pay any amount if desired which is then donated 100% to the Make A Wish Foundation.)

Would love to hear any thoughts, comments, etc.

Thanks!

So I released my 58th EP over the weekend...here are a couple tracks from it.

All tones are through the Kemper as usual.

"Insufficient Data"...

Title track, "Promise"...

Any feedback/thoughts is appreciated!

Thanks everybody - really appreciate the comments!

Monkey...I don't 100% remember what I used...I often just roll through the Wah presets until I find one that sounds best with the particular part I'm gonna play, rarely tweaking the parameters. That said, I did download your Wah presets ZIP a long time ago and it's entirely possible that I used something from that!

I released my 56th EP over the weekend...here are two tracks from it.

"Abbadingbangdong" (totally goofy name...don't ask!! ^^)

and

"Out On A Limb Is Where The Fun Is"

All guitars and bass are through the Kemper.

As with all of my stuff...the emphasis is on melody, not shredding (tho I would if I could!)

Would love any feedback please!

My 55th guitar EP came out a couple weeks ago...here is a track from it called "Time Stops".

This is a nother one called "Lesser Evils".

As usual, all the guitars are from the Kemper, and any & all feedback is appreciated!

EP #56 is due on March 5th.

All the EPs are available at my bandcamp page.