Posts by RobbinB

Hey Alan,

thanks for your reply!

I haven't tried the direct mix in the amp section (i always leave it at 0) but I will give it a try!

I have a few pedals in front of my kemper to create a massive guitar sound. The fuzz factory really does the job but it is so big that there is not much stringdefinition. So thats why I was looking for a way to have the massive sound to a Marshall profile and then my clean signal to a cleaner amp.

My thoughts are to have the stereo widener on my massive sound and in the middle the cleaner detailed sound :)

Hey guys,

I love my Kemper but I really want to play with two amps. One distorted and one cleaner amp for definition.

Because kemper is quit expensive I'm looking for a bias head or mini to ad to the rig.

Is this possible and is is possible to change latency manualy so I don't get phasing issues?

Thanks all!

I also got the full Dr. Z. Zwreck pack from TAF. Sounds great but the profiles are great for studio work, not for live situations. This combination with the AC20 now is great.

I recommend the Paisley Drive to everyone. Great in the mix with a live band.

Thanks for the headsup for the other profiles. I will check them out!

Thanks all!

Hello everyone,

I recently bought the Paisley Drive deluxe. I am trying this profile on many many amps in my Kemper. It I can't find the right tone. The most profiles sound like they are 'in the back' by lacking mids.

Do you guys have a great country/Paisley tone which I can use my Paisley drive on?

Many thanks!

Greetings Robbin

Hey everyone,

I recently bought a Mooer EXPLine micro pedal. Really cool pedal but it does not function well.

The sweep is 0 to 100% most of the time(like it should), but sometimes the sweep ends at 90% on the Kemper (foot is at 100%) after a few seconds you can hear the Kemper corrects it up to 100%.

(you know what I mean? I used the pitch effect)

Anyone else got the Mooer without issues? Or do you know what the issue might be?

Impedance of the Mooer is 10kohm. The Kemper manual states that it can handle 10kohm to 100kohm. So lost track :)

Thanks!

Ps. I know I need to buy a Mission effect. But this is what I got at the moment haha and it's a cool pedal

Hey,

SoundCloud sounds great. Do you also have something like a trial profile? I already bought 2 different commercial JVMHJS packs for my Ibanez JS2450, but they somehow don't fit a real Satch guitar..

Hey everybody,

I'm am searching for the perfect profile for the legendary Steve Lukather tone. I really want to get the sound of Child's Anthem by Toto in 1990 in Paris.

Does anyone know/have profiles that sound like this?

Link:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks alot! :thumbup:

Greetz Robbin