Posts by RalfsKPA

Hi guys,

I recently got my Kemper Stage and with the endless opportunities the RM gives me, I want to hook up my Stage to my iMac using an USB interface for recording and also be able check and prepare my sounds and rigs for live use using a good pair of studio monitors for my iMac. Any recommendations?

I want to be able to hear what I will get through the PA or my inEars. What do you guys use to prepare your „live sound“?

With my Kemper Rack I used a Friedman ASM but although it was good to give me that “amp in the room feeling“, my live and in ear sound was always sounding different (what I expected with the ASM).

My wishlist:

- XLR input

- SPDIF Coaxial like Kemper output

- compact

- MAC compatibility

- not to pricey

Kemper Profiler Rack Unpowered mit Kemper Remote

Rundum-Sorglos-Profi-Paket

Zum Verkauf steht ein Rundumsorglos-Kemper-Paket auf Ebay Kleinanzeigen!

Über den Profiler brauch ich keine Worte verlieren, wer das liest weiß wonach er sucht.

Verkauf weil ich auf eine „kleinere“ Kemper-Lösung umgestiegen bin.

Keine/Kaum ersichtliche Gebrauchsspuren am Rack und am Profiler, Remote kaum benutzt.

Das Set stand im Homestudio (Nichtraucher).

Auf dem Profiler und dem Remote sind sogar die Folien noch drauf. Nicht mal eingestaubt ist er…

Neuste Firmware aufgespielt, wird vor dem Verkauf auf Werkseinstellungen zurückgesetzt.

Hier eine Übersicht über den Lieferumfang:

* Kemper Rack Unpowered + Remote 2.144 Euro

* Deetech 4HE Profi Flighcase Doubledoor (Rackschienen vorne und hinten, Butterfly-Verschlüsse, Gummifüße, 9mm) 9mm 88,80 Euro

* Thon Rackpanel 1 U 8 XLR mit Neutrik Buchsen mit Anschlüssen 2x XLR, USB, Ethernet, Klinkenaschluss (nicht montiert auf Bildern, siehe Extra-Bild) 90 Euro

* Thomann Rackpanel blank hinten

* deleyCON 0,5m USB 2.0 Datenkabel USB-A auf USB-B 8,23 Euro

* 2x Premium Patchable Cat.5e SFTP schwarz gold 9,45 Euro

* Cordial Cat-5 Kabel 10m mit Neutrik RJ-45 Steckern zur Verbindung Remote und Profiler 60 Euro

* TP-Link TL-PoE150S Power over Ethernet (PoE) Single-Port Injector (kein Stromausfall beim Remote bei längeren Kabellängen) 20 Euro

Gesamtpreis bei Kauf: über 2.400 Euro

Preis VHB: 1.790,- €

Original Kemperzubehör (Handbücher, Stromkabel, Netzwerkkabel) wird mitgeliefert.

Zusätzlich habe ich das Referenzhandbuch ausgedruckt.

OVPs sind vorhanden. Werden auf Wunsch mitgeschickt.

Restgarantie bis April 2020, Rechnungen werden mitgeliefert.

Abholung oder Versand (Kosten trägt Käufer)

Anzeige hier:

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen…buttons&utm_medium=social

OK guys, purchased the BE100 pack and man, that thing is the best sounding profile pack I ever bought! Thanks @Mattfig for those! Buy them, they are sound heaven...Thanks! Using it with my Friedman ASM-12 and that thing rips...Awesome crunch tones too!

Hi guys,

I am looking for recommendations for studio/merged profiles (No DI profiles as I am using a Friedman ASM-12 FRFR cab at home and live Mains Out Only) for the PRS Archon amp...

The ones I am aware of are the ones from Choptones (the Giant pack is just monstrous with 400 profiles, maybe the Just Play Pack will do), SinMix or Origin Audio (Arkown pack). So any recommendations? I have checked out the online sound files.
    Looking forward to use it live and in the studio.

Thanks guys

Vielen Dank für eure Antworten. Der Thread wurde in den PRIVATE-Bereich verschoben, deshalb kann ich jetzt erst antworten! Habe seit gestern meinen Kemper Rack mit Remote! Kann mich kaum lösen, morgen leider wieder arbeiten:-(
    Ich werde mit einem 4 HE Rack gehen, habe mir einen kleinen Mini-Furman gekauft (Furman AC-210), der hinten ins Rack kommt, alle Anschlüsse hole ich mir mit einer Blende nach vorne. Das ganze in ein 25cm Rack, denke das wird das portabelste Setup das ich jemals hatte...

Jetzt zum Floorboard

Hi!
    Für die Remote habe ich mir ein passendes Case bei Thomann bestellt (b700xt275xh80 mm). Sieht dann ohne Deckel so aus (der kleinen Bluetooth-Switcher passt zum Transport auch noch ins Case):
    remote.jpg

Ole, ist das das Case mit Schaumstoff unten wo man dann passend rausschneidet? Hält das denn? Hatte bisher immer Velcro drauf bzw. Holz drunter und habe alles festgeschraubt, aber der Remote ist ja so leicht denke das dürfte auch so gehen...

Guys, I will finally pick up my Kemper Rack and a Friedman ASM-12 this Saturday.

Now I am thinking about the proper rack tools and there was a question that I couldn't find a proper answer to:
    How good is the visibility of the knobs of the Kemper on stage? It seems the display of the Kemper is very bright so I could ditch my 19" Furman Power Conditioner which I would just keep for the lights on front. I will then go with the Furman AC-210 A E Power Conditioner (just a smaller version of it because I just need one power outlet) that I can just put in the back of my rack.

I think I could then go with a 4 space rack: The Kemper and a panel for bringing all my cable connections to the front of the rack. Small and lightweight setup:-)

Bald ist es soweit, ich darf ein Kemper Rack und ein Kemper Remote mein Eigen nennen. Wie ich mich freue!

Jetzt soll der Kemper natürlich sicher verpackt werden. Dachte an ein 4 HE Rack (3 HE Kemper + 1 HE Stromversorgung). Nun hab ich mich aber gefragt, ob ich meinen Furman überhaupt für den Kemper brauche:-) Dazu suche ich ein passendes Rack bzw. ein Case für den Kemper Remote + 2 Mission Engineering Pedale (Wah und Volume). Könnt ihr mir da was empfehlen?

Also kurz meine Fragen:
    1) Stromversorgung direkt oder über Furman (Spannungsspitzen etc.)?
    2) Rack? Ohne Stromversorgung langt natürlich ein Rack mit geringer Einbautiefe, alle Kabel würden ja sowieso beim Gig angeschlossen. Durch meinen Furman bräuchte ich aber mal mindestens 35 cm. Aber naja, ob es sich lohnt? Mein Röhrenamp war da immer sehr empfindlich bei blöder Stromversorgung.
    3) Passendes Case für Remote etc.?

Ich habe mich durch die Rig Pics gewühlt, aber die guten Sachen waren alle in den Staaten:-)

Danke schon jetzt :)

Hi guys :thumbup: ,

first of all I must say that I am proud to be a part of this informative and friendly community. I have read hundreds of threads this past weeks and I must say I have never ever come across such an informative forum like this. So yeah it is nice to be a part of it. :)

I am currently selling my effects rack, my amp rack and floorboard to switch to an unpowered KPA rack head with a FRFR active wedge (still not decided which one). I played tube amps for the last 10 years and I always found myself tweaking my rig, turning knobs or repairing stuff. But I could never convince myself to go digital...UNTIL I PLAYED A KPA THROUGH A FRIEDMAN ASM-12! Holy shit, that sound blew my head of. It was all there, the omph, the power, that "tube-amp-in-the-room-feeling". ^^ I played it for two hours straight.

So know I am counting the days till March when my KPA will arrive...Till then I will have to find an FRFR cabinet, but I think I will go with the Friedman...

Again, I am happy to be a part of the KPA world and thanks to you all for your support in the coming years (hopefully not problem related). :!: