Posts by kenbjammen

Up until this week, I have been an analog purist. I feel like I am starting this thread like I am in a 12 step program...

Hi my name is Ken and I now own a Kemper Profiler Amp. Someone pass me some coffee..

I have been playing guitar since the early 1980's. Played a lot of shows in a ton of different venues. Primarily play as a weekend warrior now. Up to recently, my main rig was a 1970 fender super reverb, sometimes dual with a variety of second amps run in stereo, vox, Marshall, Engater, Carvin, and Orange. I have owned a lot of things trying to get that remarkable tone that i was searching for. I liked running two amps because I could mix between the two and get the tone that I liked, but it wasn't quite there. I have been listening to different guitar shops on youtube and decided that I would give the Kemper a shot. Mine was delivered this week. My initial thoughts: one is extremely impressive. I have never heard a modeler hit tone like this ever. Up until this week I wasn't sold that anything digital would ever be there. Tweaking and programming is not as impressive for me. Some of the menus seem counter intuitive.

Well, I join the club.