Posts by PdwDenmark

I guess this must have been discussed before,

But can someone help me out here, im making my presets at home, on some Behringer Truth 82030A studiomonitors, and it sound awesome, in my headphones to, and even through my old Marshall cab, without switching the cab sim off, but when im hooking it up with out Foh, Yamaha P.A it sounds dark and digital, I've tried with both Xlr and Jack =O

It really sounds bad, I've tried using the monitor eq, but I can't get it to sound 10% as good af the above mentioned.

What am I doing wrong here?

Funny I've always been afraid that it was me who was wrong, but I did get a bunch of Sinmix profiles once, and I have really been trying hard to make them sound good, but after buying just one pack from MBritt I never looked back again, and maybe its me, but I guess that Mr.Britt just knows better, no matter what, he's amp profiles really works for me.

Hey everyone, I have a question I haven't seen answered anywhere, but I would really love buying a small 1 X 12" cab for my powered rack profiler, but I would love to keep the profilers cab on, so I don't have to make one sound for the cab, and make a new eq setting for the FOH.

So is there any passive cabs outhere that translate the sound the same way, as a p.a would, I've tried my old Marshall cab, but with the cab sim on it sounds to dark, and without to fizzy.

Hi there, maybe a pretty simple one here, just got my new powered profiler, but like my unpowered I can't find the transpose function, I really need this for some tunes, have anyone else lost it somewhere :)

Please help me find it, I've been through the everything 3 times now.?(

Hey everybody, I just got my first Kemper, and it sounds amazing, but I have a "little" problem.
    Is there someone who can help me upload my own hammer ir´s to my Kemper, I´ve been searching high and low, but can't seem to find anything that helps?