Posts by Mircea Becherescu

Check out my little demo of Mattfig's revised BE100 pack! I used the Greenback loaded cabinet studio profiles from the pack and all I can say is that tones are awesome!

Enjoy:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hope you don't mind the lack of bass guitar and the drum mix from EZ Drummer 2 :)

The signal chain is: Gibson SG Standard 2018 -> NI Komplete 6 [SPDIF] -> Logic Pro X -> O Zone 8 [just for limiting, to boost up the volume]

While at home for the Easter holidays, I've had some spare time to re-record the first track of my future alternative-metal project-band, using TMS Profiles / Michael Richards's 6505 (Mesa Recto 2x12) and Marshall JCM800 (1960AV 4x12) profiles. Excuse my mixing skills, as I've just added some basic EQ (HP and LP filters) and tweaked the levels a little bit on the guitars (Bass is just a Hartke Bass Attack, no Kemper [Blocked Image: https://www.facebook.com/images/emoji.php/v8/f6a/2/16/1f641.png] ). The guitar is a Gibson Les Paul 60's Studio with Bareknuckle Black Hawk pickups, tuned to Drop B.

Hope this recording does Michael's great profiles justice.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.