Posts by seckin

Thank you all for your replies and thanks to Monkey_Man for his welcome message.

One can use an apparatus such as an electromagnetic transducer which you can place on top of the strings and it will induce certain vibrations on the properly tuned strings, then the output would be analysed and the characteristics of the guitar will be defined. This can be considered as a profiling (I believe this is what project_grudge trying to say). Then you can place this profile on a "modelling guitar". It doesn't have to be a modelling guitar by it's own, maybe it can work in accordance with KPA and use the signal processing power of KPA.

Grooguit's idea seems interesting but I am not sure If I understood it correctly.

Hello,

Is it possible to have a Kemper modelling guitar? A guitar that can simulate any other guitar sound at least something that works in accordance with KPA. Or, maybe some software patch that can make your guitar sound like any other guitar.

I know that it is not as same as profiling amps but still, someone who can provide such a technology might also provide innovation in another field and provide a product that can rival products like Line6 variax.

I am so amazed with the Kemper technology even though I don't have enough money to buy one yet.

P.S.: possible product should also have a sustainer.

Thanks.