Posts by Jonathanrsullivan

“65 lowman pack” seeks to recreate the sound of an all original 65 bassman with NOS RCA tubes. You get 6 profiles on the normal channel, 6 normal channel pushed with a klone. 6 with the bright switch on, 5 or 6 with bright on and pushed with klone. We also ran some of my favorite drives thru it. Like the KOT, OCD, Original V1 Marshall bluesbreaker and a tubescreamer just got fun. It’s probably around 35 profiles.

65 Princess pack seeks to capture the sound of an all original Princeton. It’s a really cool amp with a weird story, you’ll have to see the video. It’s about 6-7 profiles of various gain ranges. 6-7 more pushed with a klone, and a handful with some of my drives. Kot, ocd, original bluesbreaker etc.

I’m also working on a full pack for the match 30/15 and the Suhr Bella. Both of those are in pack 1 but so many people have been telling me how much they love those two amps I think it would be cool to put out some more setting, push them with some boosts and maybe do some different speaker choices.

Hi guys!

I really do appreciate you guys purchasing the packs! Sounds like there is a bit of hesitation to the $25 price tag. It is 55 profiles but I do understand. To say thank you for the loyalty here is 20% off coupon. Use code “Loyal”.

If anyone feels like “hey, what the hell!, I just paid full price!” PM me and I’ll take down your name and next week I can get you a one of the individual $10 amp packs we have coming out in a week as a freeby. Just let me know your order number.

Thanks guys!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Official Tone Junkie Pack 2 features 55 profiles seeking to capture the sounds of some truly amazing amplifiers. Pack 2 offers beautiful full bodied American clean tones, tweed crunch, British chime, plexi grind and everything in between. Pack 1 features...

Fullerton B Breaker seeks to capture the sound of this 2x12 tweed monster. The front end is modeled after hi powered tweed twin with the power section brought down to 40 watts. Cleans are bold and full bodied, crunch vintage and chewy.

T Lore T-14 profiles this boutique 6v6 1x12 amp seeking to capture a tone fit for a Prince but with the addition of a midrange control and a fat switch these low wattage can go places a vintage spec could not.

Sir Beaver seeks to capture the sound of this boutique el-34 modern classic. These tones are classic plexi tone, little wing to eruption. Kuddos to you if you can keep from playing your favorite classic rock riffs.

Butter SD18 seeks to capture the tone of this el84 boutique classic. We've profiles the rhythm channel with and without the pull bright, and the lead channel. This amp does a nice variation of modern chime, with the pull bright it reaches into American territory and the lead channel is tight and can venture into modern rock.

HW Fawn seeks to recreate the sound of those classic chimer british EL-84 amps that fueled the british invasion. Here you get flavors Normal, Bright and Jumpered tones. These are totally Ace! (wink wink) P&W guys will dig this!

I did not know about these profiles until today....and, I just bought the Bend Sun pack....tasty!

Wish I had seen the sale going on for the Pack #1, because if it was still on sale, I would definitely get it, too....so, I will be watching this space..... 8o

Thanks for the support! Everyone deserves a second chance so we will run the Sale again! Use Code "HALF" to save 50% off Pack 1 this weekend!!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In case anyone wants to understand how we intend for our profiles to be modified to suite multiple guitars.

In case anyone wants to know how I recommend these profiles to be EQ'd for your guitar.

Hi question, I really enjoy the Bella and Morgan profiles in pack 1. Can you tell with what goal in mind the compressor settings are programmed. In wich situation will you activate this and when not. Thanks.

Hi Stefan,
    Thanks!, it's just a light compressor, I don't know what people intend to do with the profiles so its hard to cover all styles. To me its set to a leave it on all the time soft compression setting. It's best for players who maybe enjoy a subtle compressor all the time, but if you are going country or funk, you'll want something stronger. It's also set to push the amp just slightly.

Seriously, I just spent about an hour playing the Bend Sun Butterfly UK 4 with my LP Studio, through my Sennhz. Wow, where did that hour go? Every setting on the guitar gave the amp a defined different character. Let me know what else is coming down the pipeline. There are plenty of Hi Gain profiles that fit my needs, but for clean stuff, these are special. (YMMV)

UK 4 is perfect with humbuckers. I'm using that with a PRS ted Mcarty. Sounds killer!

Use code “BEND30” and get 30% off the Bend Sun pack!

Download the Bend Sun Pack : http://www.ToneJunkieStore.com

The Official Tone Junkie Bend Sun Kemper Profile Pack seeks to capture the sounds of some of the best boutique amps coming out of Portland, Oregon. These amps are being heard around the country by artists like Ryan Adams, and Michael Pope of Bethel. Kemper users can now enjoy even more tonal bliss with these beautiful sounding clean, pushed, edge of breakup and overdriven amps captured in 32 profiles. Your Kemper has never sounded this good!

Well we launched it pretty cheap because we are newer to the profiling game. We have received nothing but positive feedback and many customers have told us that our profile are as good as anything else they have found anywhere. $20-25 is where out variety packs are going to sit. With this sale it’s $12.50 though. “Brand” packs will sit at about the same $15-25 bucks depending on how many profiles are in each. And single amp packs which are coming soon will be $10-15.

We are still priced at under $1 per profile on our packs and the new Benson pack is at just over 50 cents per profile.

Quick question... Forgive me I’m new. I just previewed the sample pack. Is it normal that the effects are turned off?. I’m not hearing the lush bits, as seen on your YouTube vids. Btw, I just purchased your pack about three minutes ago, since I’m asking you the question.

I just had them turned off as the default, I think only reverb is defaulted on for the pack. Turn that delay on and tap fast, in the demo we didn't tap the delay in time it just tapped to be more slap back - ish

Thanks so much for purchasing the pack! Have you been able to get the sounds on the demo with the effects so far?

Hi all,

You can find the free sampler here https://tonejunkiestore.com/tone-junkie-free-sampler

The Official Tone Junkie Kemper Sampler Pack includes...
    1) "HW Beauty 3' - This profile captures the sound of the Suhr Bella amplifier on 5 in the 44 watt setting with a celestion V-type speaker. It sits in the middle of the dynamic range of this amp and cleans up beautifully with a light touch. This profile will challenge you Sunday morning guys who think vox is the only way to go. This is the quintessential edge of break up sound and maybe a touch more.
    2)"HW DAG 15 1" - This profile captures the sound of the Morgan DAG 15 amplifier with the power scaling on 10 making this amp produce the full 15 watts with a celestion blue. The volume was set to just under 4 on the dial. You can feel the amp reaching the end of the preamp's headroom. This amp's circuit is similar to a Vox AC15 Top boost circuit.
    3)"HW Jouster 1" - This profile captures the sound of the Kingsley Jouster Pedal which features 2 12ax7 tubes run into a Suhr Bella Amplifier set on 3. The Jouster is set to channel 1 with the gain control set to 10:30. The Jouster is a fire breather and this is it's most polite setting. Get your Marshall full stack windmill guitar strum on!!!

4)"Sooze's 30/15 Hi 1" - This profile captures the sound of the Matchless 30/15 which is a high powered version of the Matchless Lightning. The master is set wide open on the 30 watt setting and the volume and tone are set to 11 o'clock. This is maybe our favorite profile! It's has that beautiful rich refined Matchless tone. This profile is touch sensitive and has become a favorite on Sunday mornings for many P&W players. Enjoy!

Some sound examples can be found in this promo video:

Haha, thanks for the kind words about the pack. We have more profiles in the works right now look out for them in about 3 weeks!