Posts by Jonathanrsullivan

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Download now at http://www.ToneJunkieStore.com

This is where Match meets Marshall! Boasting an EL34 power section this amp combines the British punch of the power section with the refined and expensive sounding circuitry of a Match amp. You will notice a very musical and powerful midrange that increases as the profiles become dirtier. This is the King of the Match amps and this Pack containing 21 beautifully captured profiles has already become a Tone Junkie favorite. We released some really great stuff in the past, but this one is special. We've captured 3 profile sets with 3 different speaker accompaniments. H is for the H-30 speaker. M is for the M25 Greenback. HM is a blend of both. Enjoy!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Download now at http://www.ToneJunkieStore.com

The Fullerton Pro Sound Pack captures the sound of a unique little amp out of the F***** Custom Shop. It's 2x10 configuration, Vintage 10 Celestion speakers and optional class A power section made this a very unique amp to come out of Fullerton. The fist set of 6 profiles captures Channel 1 in Class A. The second set capture Channel 2 and it's cascading gain stages. This amp appears to have been an attempt to compete with boogie and their more hot rodded modern American sound. These profiles record beautifully and that is why the Pro Sound amp has been a studio favorite for years.

Check out everything we offer at http://www.ToneJunkieStore.com

Here are a couple demos

Download now for free: http://www.ToneJunkieStore.com

The GoldTone 42 Pack captures the tone of the modern GA series from that G brand. This amp really surprised us in the studio, it's not a very popular amp but once we opened up the master the secret was out. This thing sounds awesome! We ran a mystery amp contest where one Tone Junkie supporter, Nic Nobles, did guessed the amp from video and audio clips. Thanks Nic!!The US side of the amp feels like a classic american voiced tube amp with some subtle differences. The UK side has less head room, less bass and a bit more mids. It' not very V*X sounding because of the 6L6 power section but it leans more that direction. Some of the best tones in the pack come from the internal jumper with lets you run two channels together. The amps shared phase inverter gets hit pretty hard when both channels are running into it so the combined sound overdrives fast and is very dynamics to the players picking.It's a pack every Kemper player should pick up, especially because it in our free section!

Can you guess the amp? The Tone Junkie mystery amp contest is on and we want to know can you name the amp? We profiled an amp that we think sounds great but there is one problem. It's not one we hear people hyping up or talking about online, so we want to know can you guess the amp. We are releasing daily hints and videos, winners get the pack for free when it is released, check out the link below for details and rules.

https://tonejunkiestore.com/mystery-amp-contest/

If you are looking for the classic D style cleans and smooth mid range heavy break-up, look no further the Tone Junkie Too Stone TS1 Profile Pack is for you. We have captured this absolutely beautiful sounding amp in tons of possible combinations using the Rock/Jazz, Bright On/Off, Mid On/Off on Channels 1 and 2. We have had our hands on some seriously incredible amps but this one takes the cake. Mr Howard Alexander created something magical with the D style circuit and the Too Stone TS-1 Pack captures the tone wonderfully

Naming:
    B - Bright switch on
    M - Mid Switch on
    R/J - Rock setting/Jazz setting
    Sparkle - Sparkle drive pushing the amp

Hey Ash,

HAHA, There is something magical about an amp in the sweet spot with a KLON in front and thats what that profile is! That 65 lowman pack is blues and classic rock heaven. That particular Bassman had original tubes. It was brighter than other bassman I have played, and has a presence that was just really sweet.

Plus I used some secret tone dust.

HW

This one is Epic!!! It's ethereal full and lush. If you thought the Kemper couldn't do Big sky type verb, this one is for you.It sits back behind your playing without sounding dark but is so full it covers a full spectrum.

Setting are listed in the video.

Maybe you should split your eveything pack, like Sinmix did. For instance: everything pack 1, everything pack 2 etc. Each pack containing several (10?) packs. I have all your packs except three. (a few of them thanks to your generosity).

But if I, or any other (loyal) customer with several packs, want to profit from your all pack offer we better wait 'till you have published a few/a bunch packs more in order to get (almost) the same discount as less loyal customers do.

Splitting your packs (or maybe there is another solution) might be a way to avoid this. On the other hand, when I buy your pack at the moment that they are published I can enjoy them longer.

Yeah I've gotten this feedback lately and I'm thinking of how to bundle products differently so people can get bundles even if they have several packs already. I think I may need to cap the everything pack. I'll check out how Sinmix did it. Thanks for the suggestion, I don't want to shaft the loyal dudes! :)

Big Sale on the "Everything Pack" happening over at the http://www.ToneJunkieStore.com
    The Everything Pack includes, Tone Junkie Pack #1, Tone Junkie Pack #2, Pack #3, Bend Sun Pack, 65 Lowman Pack and 65 Princess Pack, Dual Amp Pack #1 and #2, the Beauty Pack, 69 Vibe Rolex Pack and the Ace30/6 Pack, Match 30/15 and C30, the JM Overdrive 100 Pack and anything you see on the site is in this pack. 500+ profiles that cover American Blackface and Tweed cleans, British Top Boost, Normal EF86 style chime, Plexiglass grind and tons of boutique edge of break up tones.

Check out some demos...

I've been experimenting with getting more out of the reverbs in the KPA. Setting are in the Video but I'm adding some modulation in by running a single delay with mod into the Quad to verb delay which adds to the over all length of the sound etc. and then into the Ambient Delay Algorithm. I think it works for something like this, obviously it can be made brighter or darker and the frequency is really the ticket to getting a more hard or smooth reverb sound.

Anyone else got any reverb tricks?