Posts by Jonathanrsullivan

Some of my favourite profiles! Very carefully finetuned rigs - they know what they are doing.
    But can anyone help with the naming of the Profile Pack 2?

Fullerton B Breaker? Fender Bassbreaker (but with Celestion V30?) I guess?
    But what exactly is "HW Fawn"?
    I figured out "Sir Beaver": Suhr Badger :thumbup:

Hey there,

Fullerton BBreaker is bassbreaker with v30s. It was a combo, I’m not sure if those were the original speakers but it’s the old custom shop bassbreaker amp not the new ones. It’s a high powered tweed twin front end with a 40 watt power section.

HW Fawn is a what I had to change it to. It’s really an amp called a Britain 30 from an Texas company whom I can’t name because they are very quick to threaten legal action. They have threatened me in the past so I stay far away.

Thanks!

Hey dudes!

Glad to see you heard about pack 3 being free! Nigel 30 is the Nigel Hendroff signature amp. I can’t say anymore because that company has threatened with legal action for things that aren’t illegal so I just stay away. Google Nigel hendroff if you want to know more about that amp but it’s an ac circuit.

The rest are pretty straight forward...

Match lighting is a matchless Lightning 15
    Bad kitty panther is a bad cat panther 30r
    Tall Weeds Myth Dallas is a Paul Reed Smith Dallas
    Tangerine Rocker is an Orange Rockerverb.

Merry Christmas!

Grabbed this one today. Excellent job, once again! There is plenty of variety for different pickup types in this pack.

Thanks! That has been a goal of mine lately. Even though I always recommend that users should expect to do some like tweaking for their particular guitar, set of pickups, speakers etc. I have been trying to make sure that HB and SC guys can both find usable tones right out of the box.

It's that time of year and Tone Junkie is having a huge Holiday Sale 30% off everything including the Everything pack from Tone Junkie! Use code "HOLIDAYS". Have a listen...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Half off ACE30/6 pack use code “ACE50”

Download now at https://tonejunkiestore.com
    Free Pack at https://tonejunkiestore.com/of…nkie-kemper-sampler-pack/

The ACE 30/6 Pack from Tone Junkie features 73 of the most amp like profiles ever captured for the Kemper. We've profiles this 6 input UK made VOX on the Normal Channel, Brilliant Channel and both channels combined first with Greenbacks then with Blues. From clean to scream and everything in between, on it's own and pushed by some of our favorite drive pedals. If a vox can make the sound, we have it in this pack. Enjoy!

Will the everything pack include future updates and packs? :)

Hi Musicmad,

The Everything pack includes everything we have ever released up until this point. It does not include future releases. We have been getting so many requests for a subscription model or something similar that I am looking into how we could offer a subscription type service or some way to purchase all future packs that will be released next year etc. Thanks!

@Jonathanrsullivan love the pack on my studio speakers. Made a performance straight away and looking forward to trying them in rehearsal.

Quick question about the distortion sense which is set to -7.3 or so on the rigs. Why was it necessary to do that? Never noticed it before on profiles. I understand it tames the distortion and helps lvl the volumes but surprised it was needed.

Cheers

Hey there, Glad you are digging them!

Short answer no. I had my Kemper set that way to balance out the volume at home but at the time I wasn’t aware that the input settings followed the profiles. I thought the were sort of always “locked”.

I recommend people leave it if they like it or lock there input settings at 0 clean sense and 0 distortion sense.

Right after the bassman pack I started making all our profiles with those settings at 0, 0

Cheers!

This is one of those often over looked Kemper features that I think we underutilize. We may not be able to re-order the whole Kemper signal chain like the Axe or Helix (Kemper Rules!!!) but we can move the EQ block before or after the Amplifier section and with some pretty interesting results. Enjoy!

I can understand the questions at the Princess pack but at the same time...... the warmth of your Princess was a real surprise and made me feel as if I was playing a real one because thats the tone you hope (or better I hope) to (and can) get out of it once you put some real effort in the tone controls on a good day when the amp listens to what you/I want and that does not happen to me everyday. But since I have this pack It does happen everyday.
    I hope that there’s a lot more with which you keep on surprising the Kemper community.

I'm glad you are digging it. One small trick I have found. With smaller amps I sometimes like to run the bass a bit higher when profiling because then after you pull back the bass on the kemper it still sounds big but not bass as opposed to just profiling it with the bass pulled back. Glad you are digging it!

Download now at https://tonejunkiestore.com
    20% Off with code "LOYAL20"
    The Beauty Pack captures the sound of the Suhr Bella. We previously offered 5 profiles of this amp in Pack #1 but after the response are releasing an entire pack devoted to this amp. The Pack includes 27 Profiles with bright switch on and off, all OD setting are profiled with and without a KLONE boost and several other stomp box favorites have been added including the KOT, Original Marshall Bluesbreaker V1A (like the John Mayer uses), OCD and a TS-808. You will not find better American cleans anywhere, or at least we think so. This may be the single best amp pack we have every made!