Posts by Mitsumati

Hello folks,

I need a bit of help here with the wah function. I purchased an EP1-KP and have it set up in the Pedal 5 and 6 of my Kemper Remote. It's functioning as a wah and a volume.

When I'm in the wah mode, (W Wah Cry), it seems to function correctly as I'm rocking the pedal, but when I stop in any position, it seems to default to as if the wah isn't on. In other words, if I position the wah halfway, it will respond to that position, then if I leave it there, it seems to turn off and sound as if the way wasn't engaged.

I see on the Kemper page 1/3, there are parameters labeled Manual, Peak, Pedal Range, and Peak Range. Are there any videos or tutorials showing how these parameters would be correctly setup?

Also, how would you set the pedal up to act as a master volume, to follow the Master Volume control on the face of the Kemper Profiler?

Thank you,
    Don Carr

I recently purchased a Mission EP1-KP for my Kemper Remote and it's set up on some rigs as a wah/volume. The volume pedal is acting like a volume control on my guitar. I'd like it to act as the master volume on the KPA to affect any rig I have selected so I can control the overall volume.

Can you folks guide me to where I can set this up in this fashion?

Grazie,
    Don

Most of the triangular-based monitor stands have a 9" x 9" platform on top whereas the basic footprint of a KPA toaster is 14 1/2" x 5 1/2". I do understand that anything you bump into can get knocked over, but I'd like something sturdy that isn't overly heavy and cumbersome to transport.

I do realize that may be a strange request, as I'm now just transporting a 12 lb toaster and a small wedge-type FRFR cab instead of 2 amp heads and 2 cabs as I did before!

I'm looking for a sturdy stand to sit my KPA on for live use, so it would have to be/extend to 4 feet over the ground so I can reach over to make adjustments if needed.

Checking to see what you folks are using and your opinions.

Thanks, Don

Hey all,

From what I understand and read many times, Felder plugged a Les Paul Standard into a narrow panel Fender Tweed Deluxe and "just kinda cranked it up with just the guitar into the amp".

Has anyone here have a rig that's been able to replicate that tone. I'm doing a tribute and want to get as close to the tone as possible.

Thanks!

I'm finding a wealth of information in these threads. Although I'm a bedroom warrior I may get a speaker solution once I move house and these threads are invaluable in choosing which path to go. I'm leaning towards a FRFR right now, although I'd prefer one in the more traditional style of a 4x12 cab. I did read somewhere about trying a piano amp because they are designed to not color the sound, I have one in my parents house so I might bring my amp/guitar out the next time I visit them and see what it sounds like. Also to give them some nostalgia of me shaking the house down with the guitar, something I'm sure they miss :P

What are you going for?

Unpowered toaster and foot controller with an active FRFR cab.
    I can see the utility in using the active cab for live keyboard work also.