Posts by Stingy1075

Hi Folks,
    Can the KPA FX section do the "Shimmer" thing that the Strymon Big Sky does? Any tips/info would be greatly appreciated!

thanks!
    M.T.

If you're after the (beautiful) ambient sounds of the Big Sky shimmer effect, give an eye (or ear in this case :D ) at the STL "Sky Dreams" profile pack. I bought it and it's fantastic 8o

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi Chris have you got the free M Britt profiles yet?
    really good sounds ,worth a listen.

Not yet, until now i tweaked the included ones. I just got the baldringer for my lady's acoustic guitar :D I'm in love with the MB 5153 Ch3 and the Hello 1963Z profiles 8|
    I play mostly metal, prog or doom. Kinda Anathema, Paradise Lost or My Dying Bride etc, I've seen so many cool heavy sounds for this unit..dunno where to start 8o

I'm gonna check them out, thanks

Hi all, my name is Chris, from Switzerland :D

I'm new, and I mean, very new to the Kemper world (mine arrived on yesterday :thumbup: ) and I can't be more happy about this unit.

I switched after a long time (20 years) of tube amps. I had some "broken relationship" with modelers before but nothing on this league :thumbup:
    I was happy with tube amps..then on another forum I met some guys really passionate about high end modelers and...here I am

cheers