Posts by tomrip

Hello. I have a 2x12 that I just replaced the speakers with Kemper kones. I'm loving the sound, and want to get another 2x12 so I can run in stero. Which do you guys recommend, the Kemper mod to make amp stero 300 watt,or is there a external power amp that is better?

Hello all. I'm wanting to make a bank for each of the liquid profiles. So like all channels of the amp. Who do you guys recommend for profiles that work for live, band practice and recording? I've bought so many profiles that just seem useless. So tell me your go-to live ready source of profiles. Thanks so much.

So I changed my mission cabinet speakers out for Kemper kones. The kones are wired the same way the mission speakers were wired. Also the manual had a wiring diagram and it is the same as the mission wiring. Now I have Kemper kones options. I can change speaker imprints and hear a difference. Now though, I hear a slight distortion when playing even on crystal clear profiles. What do I need to do to fix this.

Hello all. I have a green 2x12 cabinet my mission, and decided to replace those with Kemper kones. I'm a noob when it comes to speakers, so I have a few questions. The mission can speakers where 8 ohm, and from the jack one cable ran to the speaker on the left and it was plugged into the negative port. Then the positive from the speaker on the left plugs into the negative port on the speaker on the right. Then the other cable from the jack plus into the positive port on the right speaker. Do I just plug the Kemper kones in the same way, or because of they are 4 ohm I need to do it differently? Thank in advance. Like I said I'm a noob

hello all, i have the kemper and remote. i just ordered 4 expression pedals. what length of cables do you guys recomend. have you seen any kemper green?

hey guys, ive got a kemper powered head. right now im using this cabinet. https://www.sweetwater.com/sto…-inch-slant-cabinet-green

my question is this. would i be better off getting kemper kones and putting them inside the mission cab, or am i better off getting 2 kemper kabs. or am i really better off getting 2 powered kabs getting a kemper stage, and gettign 2 powered kemper kabs. or do thee kones really not do that much fore the sound. i play grunghe rock / metal.

Hey Tom, check out my tutorial on reamping without SPDIF if you need... Good Luck!

How to Reamp Kemper with Reaper (non-SPDIF Method) Tutorial..

hey, thank you so much for this guide. i do have a quick question. we play hard rock, and i was always told to record a track panned left and a track panned right. use a different guitar amp and cab on each one. then i see people talking about stero recording. is it better to record 2 tracks in stereo, or tracks in mono. i hope this is not a dumb question.

hey guys, we are getting ready to start recording this week, and i have a few questions. thank you so much in advance. first of all, i am wantign to record a di track, and a wet track. i have 2 kemper profiling amps. do i need a di box for each one, or if i plug guitar directly in, is that good enough? also i am not using spdif as i need that for another clock source. what settings do i need to set the kemper to. ill be using xlr out.

hello all. im a complete noob with delays. can anyone help me get the delay from the main into guitar in this song. thanks in advance.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Awesome song and video, tomrip ! What a sound! Ruefus is spot-on. That's the quintessential MW emo formula. I will say, though, that at 1:30 in the video I see them playing a P90-loaded Jazzmaster and what looks to be a Vox SDC with CoAxe hybrid pickups. These look to be similar to the pickups from the Vox Virage. Super transparent sound, but they definitely get single-coily when split. If this is the sound you're going for, you may consider starting with the source (though to my ears, a Tele would get you any of these tones without much fuss). All the best!

hey, listen to their other stuff. they are one of my favorite bands. also check out tiny moving parts.

hello all. i have always played a les paul through my mesa boogie roadster, and loved the tones. i have recently bought a telecaster, and looking to get those chimey clean sounds. i have never tried to achieve these tones, so i could use some guidance. here is a video for the tones i am trying for. thanks in advance.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

hello, can we get this fx and tones with our kemper. if so can you help me get there. thanks in advance.