Posts by gconrads

Programmers usually prefer to just stay in their cubes coding. Management throws raw meat over the walls once a day because they frequently forget to eat, but other than that it's usually best to leave them be. :)

Haha, love those clichés! Currently eating Grünkohl + sausage. :)

Urgent problem: Changing the chicken heads isn't displayed in "real time". When I click and drag the knob, the mouse dissappears+ knob is not moving. Afterwards the knobs jumps to whatever position i dragged the mouse to. I have to guess what value will come out after my adjustment. (Do you get what I mean?)

Confirmed. I'm on it...

Cheers

Georg

Hi iperry!

After several hours of fun with known bugs in macOS 10.12 and undocumented system APIs I've implemented a fix for it. ;) Will be in beta 3.

Cheers

Georg

Same problem here, Rig manager 3 does not seem to work on Win8.1 . Tried everything, but after the startup screen it just shuts down..

Any ideas? Thanx!

Hi, I found the cause. (I used an API that's only available on Windows 10, so I had to implement a workaround for Window 8.1. BTW: These are exactly the issues, that make it difficult sometimes (or increase the effort) to release new software for older operating systems.) It'll be fixed in the next version.

Cheers

Georg