Posts by ceemusic

The mute signal didn't do what I was looking for but that's fine.

One more question; anytime I add a wah the range is always at -40% even after resetting to factory default. Can I set the module itself so it defaults to +25%?

Thanks Alan, I found it & it was set a neg. value. My first time using the wah so don't why but anyway..

I appreciate the help.

In browser mode with the vol. pedal is up/ off. & the tuner comes on is fine.

I was hoping that in Tuner mode the vol. pedal wouldn't have any effect; the tuner would always be on regardless if the pedal is up off-/ down on. Not a biggie but would prefer the option.

Thanks Alan, I mean that when you back off the volume pedal all the way the tuner comes on, down it displays the preset. It's fine in browser mode but I don't want it changing in tuner mode. I just want to see the tuner in Tuner mode.

Also I should've asked how to set the pedal range. I tried finding a page to change it but didn't find any.

Great, makes sense. I don't remember editing that but I'll check it out.

Also do you know if it's possible or how to stop the preset name being displayed when backing off the vol. pedal when I'm in Tuner mode?

Set up the pedal fine, Mission EP1-KP, TRS to 1, TS to 2.

The Wah the filters are backwards, how can I reverse them to operate like a normal wah- highs foot down, lows up-?

Also I notice then sometimes adjusting Pedal2 settings the volume gets totally cut off, even when I set them both to off. I have to turn off/ on the Kemper to get sound again.

Any suggestions, steps I'm doing wrong?

thanks

The software updater isn't working here. It checks, downloads then I select 'OK' to install, then it disappears.
    PC / Win 10 x64

I ended up downloading it from the website & it installed over the previous.

Yup.
    Just set the Preferences as to whether or not you want to be notified of updates; you can specify betas and / or full-release versions too.

I selected that when I installed Rig Manager., it notified & updated once already.
    Nice that it will update Kemper's OS the same way.

Hey guys, thanks for added welcomes.

Yesterday with nightlight's guide I got things set up & routed to reamp very easily. All my daw templates set up, ready to go.

Yeah, I can see it's easy to get carried away with downloading all the free, available profiles & rigs.. I really can't see me needing too many more at this point. I've already found many that will be used as go-tos.
    (I did buy several from M Britt & Top Jimi though ;) they sound fantastic! )

Also spent time with Rig Manager, work well. Haven't had any crashes or problems using it between KPA, Cubase, Reaper. I've read posts where a usb stick was used to transfer profiles so I guess it's
    relatively new? It's nice to be able to drop just my profiles into it & have it transfer them automatically.
    (Can you update the OS with it too? I used a usb stick for that but it was quick, no problem there.)

Off now to see how it amazes me today!

-c

I'm using an 80's Mesa/Boogie Mark IIB / various Gibson, Fender, Epi, Taylor, Dean, Jackson gtrs.

I spent last evening setting up the KPA. First chord strummed out of the box sounded great!
    I upgraded the OS, added new profiles & got spdif routed. Today I'll be working on reampming. Still finding my way around the features & parameters,
    I should have things pretty much under control.in a few more days.

I'm loving the sounds coming from this thing. So far, so good!
    -c

Thanks for the welcome & suggestions guys.

It's due to arrive today anytime now. Looking forward to getting started with this gear. From all that I've watched & heard this looks perfect for what I've been looking for. Time for me to get back into playing & I'm sure this will hit the spot!

Most likely I'll be back soon with questions, problems. Going to start using spdif for the first time. I've found several posts about it, hopefully I won't have too much trouble getting it hooked up then start tracking.

see you around- cheers
    -c

Hello all,

A soon to be Kemper owner here. I purchased the rack the other day & it's still in transit, never used one before.
    In the meantime I've been checking manuals, videos, support files (even purchased a few profiles already.)

I was wondering if there's anything I should be aware of or any tips you might have before diving in. ( like checking is to make sure I have the latest OS installed when it arrives.)
    Any preferred ways of doing basic things like updates, backups, powering up/down, maintenance etc... more importantly what NOT to do?

Nice forum here btw, I've picked up a lot of useful info already.
    Quite impressed with the many talented artists & players I've heard here too!

-c