Posts by Snarky

I'd suggest some form of monitor for which you would have direct control. Your rig will sound different through different monitors and leave you at the mercy of the sound engineer and how they have your monitor powered and EQ'd. If you prefer a conventional amp behind you stage set-up, the Kemper Power Kab is the obvious choice. Personally, I prefer my guitar monitors in front of me. After experimenting with different set-ups, I currently use a pair of the 8" ISP powered monitors. They're small, lightweight, and really loud. I also own a pair of 12" Friedmans, and a pair of QSC 12's. My ear far prefers the ISP's. Don't let the small size and lower power rating fool you. The sound quality is incredible and they cut through the mix on the loudest of stages.

You're probably enjoying the sound of your ts808 slamming the input of the Kemper. Try using the Green Scream with either the Pure Boost or the Lead Boost in front of the Green Scream. Then try them both individually post the Green Scream in your signal chain. One of those four possibilities should get you closer to what you are looking for.

IMO the Green Scream in the Kemper reacts differently with different profiles. Just like my Maxon OD-808 sounds different in front of my Orange than it does in front of my Bogner or Marshall Tube Amps.

My camplifier 360 arrived yesterday.Very nice piece of gear.The sound is very clear,not muddy and dull like I have previously experienced with other SS amps..And its LOUD.Im happy with my decision to purchase.

Congratulations. Glad you are happy with new amp. I just purchased a pair of Friedman ASM12 powered monitors. The big pile of stupidly expensive tube amps I have stacked in the corner have now become totally obsolete. I never thought I would say that, print that, or admit I was the one who said it or put it in print. The Kemper impressed me before I bought the Friedman's. Now it absolutely blows me away.