Posts by SRKwon

I'm using Sennheiser RS120 II headphones, they're UHF, so no latency. I'm sure corded would sound better, as well as in ears, but these are all in one and convenient.

I'm using Samson UHF wireless as well, zero latency also. I'd recommend the airline 88 with the bug type transmitter

stratdude, thanks so much! I'll look in to it. Much appreciated.

Hello guys,

I was about to order Boss Waza Air, but on second thought, I realized that I already have awesome TONE machine, Kemper Profiler Head.

So, now I am trying to build wireless system with my Kemper. Guitar Input can be taken care of with Line6 Relay G75, I guess.

But I have no clue what I should do with headphone out.

Could anyone recommend nice wireless headphone with no (or almost no) latency for me? Or maybe In-Ear wireless monitor system?

I already searched the forum, there were a couple of thread regarding wireless headphone recommendation but they seem to be quite old (3 to 5 years old)

Any recommendation will be welcome and much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Thanks lightbox for your quick reply, but here's the thing.

Firstly, of course I ruled out all possible output setting mistakes.

The problem is I have no problem with the following setups, except for headphone out from my ADI-2 PRO.

1. Kemper -> Babyface Pro -> ADI2 PRO -> Speaker Out

2. Kemper -> Babyface Pro -> Cubase recording -> ADI2 PRO -> Speaker Out

Only headphone out from ADI2 PRO gives me a weird lifeless sound.

So there's no way?

I'm using RME Babyface Pro with RME ADI-2 PRO. Kemper is connected with Babyface Pro via analog cables.

When I record or even monitor the sound from Kemper there's no problem at all. But the problem is when I'd like to monitor via headphone out from ADI-2 Pro. The tone is totally different and lacks some vibe......

What should I do to get 'the right sound' from my headphone to capture all the sound from my DAW as well as Kemper?

Which one(s) are you not clear on?

These are what I found out from the sheet.

3P MB, MBC - 3rd Power 100W

5E3 Dlx - Honky Tonk D'luxe 5E3

67 Lowman - Fender Bassman?

70 Mars IMP - '70 Marshall JMP 20W

Boggy Soul - Bogner?

Brit JTM45 - British Audio Bluesbreaker?

Cal Texan - Lonestar?

Clampett - JED?

CustOdian C+ - CAE Classic Plus?

Fried A Hole - Friedman ?

Jack Lightning - Jackson?

Mars Askew - Marshall Offset JTM45 Reissue?

Mo Heavy - ?

Mule 4550 - ?

O-Range AD30 - Orange AD30?

Rock Man - Boston Rock Man ?

Sold A PRS - ?

Voice 15 - Vox AC15?

Thanks for your interest, don1960lp! :)

Dear Michael,

I have purchased most of your commercial profiles and they are all superb!

I just want to know the exact amp manufacturers and amp models for profiles pack #3. I saw the information sheet on your website, unlike other profiles, the description in pack #3 are somewhat vague. This is solely just out of curiosity plus to organize my rig manager stuff. :)

Thank you.

Hello guys,

Currently, I'm using my kemper at my home studio.

The connection is as below.

Case1)

Kemper MONITOR OUT --- DAW input 1 , using LINE level cable , for wet (full) signal &

Kemper DIRECT OUT --- DAW input 2 , using LINE level cable , for dry signal

The sound comes from monitor speakers hooked with my DAW.

Case2)

Kemper MAIN OUTPUT LEFT --- Active FRFR speaker (Atomic CLR Neo) , using XLR cable

This is just to feel 'guitar amp'-like sound.

The question is, now I'm trying to take out my Kemper to rehearsal and small live venue.

I'd like to connect it to PA (probably using Kemper's MAIN OUTPUT), and use my active FRFR speaker as my monitor.

In this case, it seems that I need to use my Kemper's MONITOR OUT to connect FRFR. Am I right?

Then what kind of cable do I need? Just normal guitar line cable?

Again, all I want to know is how I set up my Kemper for live setup, sending my full signal to main PA and use my active FRFR speaker for my monitor.

Thank you so much in advance.

I hooked up my Kemper with Babyface Pro using main our L/R into BFP's analog in 1/2 (XLRs).
    I also did monitor out and direct out to BFP's In 3 & 4.
    Looking at TotalMix, the signals from 4 different sources seem to be well received because I see green bars on my BFP's 4 analog inputs in 'Hardware Inputs'.
    But I can't hear any sound.
    Actually there is no movement in 'Software Playback' and 'Hardware Outputs'.
    What am I missing here? What should I do to monitor sound from my Kemper via speakers (main out) connected to my Babyface Pro?

Thank you.

I successfully used some cheapo coax to optical converters. I think they're the Monoprice ones for like $12 each or so. They worked perfectly, but I ended up using an ADAT expansion box on my Babyface Pro that had coax S/PDIF built in.

audiomitch, thank you so much for your answer. Could you please recommend me such 'ADAT expansion box'? All I need is to hook up three devices (Babyface Pro, ADI-2 Pro, and Kemper) altogether. And is the exact official device name 'ADAT expansion box'? Sorry, I have no knowledge on this area. Thank you again!