Posts by cjfiandra

Hello all,
    Still a relatively new Kemper user. I have many rigs that sound killer with my P-Bass but I am having a hard time matching stuff with my higher out put active basses. One of my go-to profiles is the Ton Ham Clean with an eq, but the active basses don't seem to get the same punch and distort without lowering the clean sens. I'm looking for something punchy and fat, but still at lower gain. Hope that makes sense. Any recommendations would be appreciated!

Thanks guys. Support was quick to respond and said it is not a known issue. Luckily I found the problem early on and the dealer was helpful in overnighting a new one with a return label. Just glad to know this isn't something that happens often.

Hello,
    I purchased my Kemper about a week ago (powerhead model). In that time, my Kemper has frozen on my multiple times. A couple times it has frozen while looping! Even scarier is that when frozen, the thing wont even turn off! Another time, the whole thing froze and the remote rebooted automatically. Does anyone else have this issue?