Posts by MetalMauce

I'm having the know issue with not having the 'Allow' button in the Security settings panel. No matter what I do (uninstall,reboot, reinstall) nothing is working for me.
    And as long that button isn't pressed no access to the KPA is possible.
    Rig Manager just offered a new version which I allowed to install and then this issue was showing up.
    So far no solution for me. RM: 2.1.41 on MACOS 10.13.4
    It could be you guys are facing the same issue.

AWESOME RIFFS in this song. Especially during the keyboard solo and chorusses. Nice opportunity to practice timing. Awasome song of their new album. Their best so far in my opinion.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I used a dual rectumfrier profile for this one.
    Just the original song with one track on top.
    A few mistakes but what do you guys think of it?

@MetalMauce, Yeah! Plenty of grip. Its in a Gator 6 unit case, sitting on a Marshall cab. The foam is just soft enough to deform slightly around the cab feet recesses and the rack. Actually makes it less slippy than just the hard rack case on speaker tolex! You can actually buy 'anti-slip' mesh for additional grip... never bothered!

Can you show us a picture of the foam? Now you got me interested :)

I'v exactly the same case with conditioner and used it full power on a cab with no issues at all (see my stack on the left below).
    There is some other thread here somewhere about the same question and from that I understood with toasters it's a complete different thing.
    I was worried too since a real head is much heavier. But we play very loud and I had never issues.
    On the longer term I don't know, maybe it might be harmfull on the longer term for components on the internal circuitboards because of the resonance it gets from the cab.......

[Blocked Image: https://www.pitkings.nl/wp-content/uploads/BrainstormFestival_2017-11-03_20-16-11_001_TheMemoryRemains_DxO.png]

From an artist point of view this request is understandable.
    I can imagine an artist is more anxious to get his signature sound stolen and copied rather then his Kemper stolen.
    It's nice to know nobody can walk away with your signature sound when you leave your Kemper backstage.
    Just like with your phone, if it gets stolen you first worry is about the private data on it.
    I agree to have it disabled by default
    Just my thoughts on this matter ....

Transpose in the Rig-section is the biggest win for me this release. Saves a stomp slot (with four stomps in the pre-section it's often not enough).
    Would be great if the same can be done with a Noise Gate stomp (which works differently from the noise gate in the input section).

I have the same issue.
    Sometimes the input signal level all of a sudden drops to like 70% or so en later (a minute or so) it drops to 0%.
    I tried switching on/off all effects, change rigs, nothing helps.
    Only poweroff and on helps.

Guitar and cable are ok and the Kemper tuner is showing signal and even with noise gate off (and noise gate stomp off) and input sens (both clean and distortion) set to the right settings. Only power off and on helps.

Anyone familiar with this issue?

OH MAN THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! 8o

I was starting to think I would have to build it myself or mod an existing one but you were 100% right and thanks for taking the time to take a couple of pitcures :thumbup:

be carefull. I’ve had such a case. The problem is that the bottomrow knobs are close to the bottomside of the case so it can be hard to turn the knobs if you have big hands. For me it was the reason to get rid of it. You might want to buy a 4HE version instead and leave the bottom 1HE unused for extra space.

Yeah its weird bro as i never registered and have never been there!!
    Swear on both my balls.

Ash

Leave you balls alone if they're fine :) I can see you registered today as a user that would involve defining your name.
    From you explanation I understand you didn't register but still got logged in. Then I'm wondering how you got in my user-list.
    Users do not get registered by itself. Registration only takes place at a purchase or when a user creates an account him/herself. That I know for sure and is not related to the template at all that's just how wordpress works.
    Also I do not know the state of your browser cache. It could be there is an issue with the cookie that comes with the template but then that would only be the case if both sides have the same template and would be the result of bad use of the cookie by the developer of the template. But that's a technical thing.
    So I can't explain and I'm sure the site is fine. If you have any more issue feel free to send me a private message.
    Thanks for the compliment on the profiles.

Huh? Should be impossible. that is really weird and freaks me out too. Are you sure it isn't coming from you browser? I had a blank cusomter database when started. Maybe you forgot an earlier visit? This is weird. When a purchase is made or registration is done you'll be asked for your name of course.

I'll take that as a compliment :)
    But hey, it's a wordpress theme called Olam. Not sure whether he uses the same. All I know is I spent quite some time trying several themes and this one seems to work out the best for me. Didn't compare to other sites at all. From a webmasters perspective of course as long as you're not developing a custom site to your own specs and use existing templates there is always a chance you'll find similarities with other sites using the same thene. That also applies to me. But at the end it's not about the cosmetics.