Posts by craigwojo

I have the FCB with EurekaProm and not sure that it will work as the FCB basically is now a dedicated controller for the KPA. You could probably replace the EurekaProm with the stock Eprom and then program it to run into the Motu and then send midi info to the KPA. I could be totally offbase and if so would like to hear from others as well.

I really don't want to remove the EurekaPROM because I love it and everything is programmed for me through it. I'll research a little more and kinda figure it out. But thank you so much for replying so quickly. Have a great day and God bless,
    Craig

Hi everyone,

MIDI Setup
    I would like to know on how someone would hook up their Kemper with the FCB1010 (EurekaPROM).
    Also I have a MOTU midi express 128. What goes where? I have no problem with the Kemper in/out with FCB1010 but would love to have it controlled through my MIDI interface.

Anyone with some ideas?

Thank you and God bless in advance.
    Craig

Hi everyone,

Just looking for a descent Santana profile to work with. Any recommendations? I looked through Rig manager and couldn't find any (needed to stop after a couple hundred, headache).

Thank you and God bless,
    craigwojo

Hi everyone,

Newbie here with a simple question for hookup with the Kemper and the FCB1010 (EurekaPROM 3.2).

I'm using a MIDI Interface (MOTU 128)...
    To hookup the Kemper and the FCB1010 how would someone hookup the connection? Kemper to the FCB1010 both cables? This setup also goes to my computer (PC) with SONAR Platinum DAW. Would like to record with this setup?

I really apologize for the ignorance on the hookups but I'm new to the digital age of recording. Switching over from the analog ways with the mic kissing the amp, laying track on 2" tape, going through hours and hours of mix-down, etc. Just was comfortable with what I knew. Now I need (want) to use my kemper and all the other toys I have purchased.

A little overwhelmed with all the new things. Thank you all so much for even reading this post.

Thank you and God bless,
    craigwojo

Hello everyone,
    God bless.

I'm going to be busy here looking for answers that I cannot find in the manual and other means.

Was a professional guitarist (meaning... this is how I kept food on the table) for many many years. Got married to the best woman and had two great children. Kids grew up and now it's time to get cranking again. Still playing in basement studio (solo) and still in the analog age. Retired the amp, cabinet, 2 inch tape and etc, etc., and now I'm digital. Wow, so much easier and friendly. Picked up a Kemper Profiling rack amp and amazed. Brother-in-law John (Housley) (former guitarist from Blackfoot) turned me on to the Kemper and made me have a new and great addiction.

Looking to learning the new equipment and helping others when I'm knowledgeably equip.

Craig W. (Wojo)