Posts by RobertKrejci

Thanks for your reply. We programmed an application in the CTRLR editor: KPA-Delay-error.zip
    The error occurs when the communication is started repeatedly. When you repeatedly start the communication (for example once per second), the Delay Off counter is being incremented although the Delay button on KPA is still ON.
    Can you observe the same thing?
    Tested in both previous and actual version of KPA firmware.

Thank you very much for your reply. But it doesn't work to me. I send init message:
    F0 00 20 33 02 7F 7E 00 40 02 3B 05 F7
    KPA responds with a full "02" set of parameters.
    I repeat it every 3 seconds.
    The Delay slot is in most cases returned as "0" although it is on.

My KPA doesn't respond to this your Request Single Parameter ("0x41") message at all - when communication is active nor without init.

Do you use any initialization sequence? Or do you send it immediately without init? Which software do you use for sending the messages to KPA?
    Thanks.

Hello.
    I would like to read the status of stompboxes and the rig names via MIDI. All works fine with one exception - the Delay section status is in most cases returned as "0" although it is "on". Does it mean that the Profiler doesn't return the status of the Delay section in current version of firmware? Or returns it randomly?
    I have found in the "Profiler MIDI Parameter Documentation", p. 11: "With 4.0.0, Delays are part of the stomp types. Addressing them will result in no action." Is this fact related to this MIDI communication problem?
    Regards,
    Robert

Tak gratuluji. :thumbup:
    To budeš dělat nějaké midi vychytávky Kempera jak divej. Co ?

Jo jo. Jsem asi jediný, kdo si to nekoupil ani tak kvůli zvuku, ale hlavně kvůli MIDI komunikaci, která je mimochodem také světově unikátní, stejně jako kvalita zvuku. Vyčtení a zobrazení názvů rigů je super. Teď se chystám na zobrazení stavů stompboxů.

Když už o tom je řeč, tak mám dotaz: má smysl ovládat MIDI ovladačem (tedy při živém hraní) tlačítka sekce STACK (Amplifier, EQ, Cabinet)? Já bych řekl, že ne, ale pro jistotu se ptám, jestli existuje někdo, kdo si to vypíná a zapíná během hraní.