Posts by chrisbutler733

Mine looks almost the same, just positioned a little differently. I didn't want the KPA close to the wheels just because of the vibration it could cause when rolling on a rough surface, which I know is minimal but for my piece of mind I did it this way. I put shoe strings on the side of the KPA to help pull it out easier. It works lol

Also to note here, I ordered a custom foam insert that should be here in a few days. With constantly pulling the unit in and out of the case, the pick n pluck foam is already started to come apart and annoy me. The designer on https://www.mycasebuilder.com/ is really good and lets you get some exact measurements and fit it to your needs, for whatever case it is you're using. I'll try to post updates once the foam gets here. It should be early next week.

First thing I did with my Kemper was go through and delete all the rigs I KNEW that I wouldn't use. I backed it all up of course, but I wanted it to be clean and free from unwanted rigs. Sometimes having too many options isn't a good thing. I then loaded it with my own Profiles and some Michael Britt profiles. If you're having a problem finding your profile/rig when you go back to performance mode, just make it as a "Favorite" in Browse mode and then change your Browse setting in Performance to look at your Favorites. Makes life a lot easier!

I did the same with mine but I've ordered a custom foam insert for the Pelican 1610. The pick n pluck foam is already started to fall apart a bit on me with constant removal from the case. I ordered some custom foam from https://www.mycasebuilder.com/ and should be here in a few days! Their online designer is very easy to use and you get to be very exact with your measurements and placement, allowing you really get the foam fitted for your needs. I'll post pics once it's arrived!

I haven't had it happen to this extent, but I have had it happen to where I was in performance mode and tried switching between my rigs for a performance and it wouldn't change. I banked up to a new performance, selected a rig in it, then banked back down to the one that was having issues and then it started working again. Not sure what caused it but seems like a small bug in the OS.

Just fitted my Pelican 1610 case for my Kemper. This is going to make traveling great, and headache free.. and yeah, I put shoe strings on the side. Just tied it to the sides where the handle is to help get it out of the case easier. Don't judge. It works haha. I don't use any extra controllers other than the remote, so there's still plenty of room here for extras, and I used a little extra foam on top of the KPA as well that was left over.