Posts by ms17aa

Thank you, but this solution has one problem (or maybe I am missing something). The Dual Delay takes the input independently of whether it originates from the left or right channel and routes this signal for each channel to both delays (i.e. right channel delay and left channel delay). The output is a sum of the two signals and leaves it not seperated in left and right.If there is only a signal on the left channel for example, than it is routed to the left channel delay and the right channel delay. Thus this left channel only input will get to the left and the right channel output. The output is on both channels, one with no delay and one with 7ms delay. I haven't figured out to disable this. By doing so I lose the separation of both channels and both input channels will be delayed with 7ms on one side and 0ms on the other. This results in a sum of both signals with and without 7ms delay on both channels at the output. So finally it got even worth. I hope my explanation was not to confusing.

Is there a possibility to have one delay only for the left and one delay for only the right channel without summing up the two signals at the end?

Hi everyone,

I am trying to get my stereo dual amp setup working. First results a pretty promising, but I have a latency difference between the two channels after the stereo loop return. The difference ist about 7-8 ms. I split my guitar signal with a Lehle Split, then one signal chain goes through the complete Kemper signal path (right channel) and the other goes throuh a REVV D20 and "enters" the Kemper signal chain at the alternativ input (left channel) of the stereo loop. The signal path with the REVV ist 7-8ms faster.

So my question is: Is there a module or other possibility to delay the left channel (--> REVV D20) after stereo loop return (positioned in slot x) by 7-8ms?

I've tried different delay-type but anything wasn't working. Can anyone help out?

Thanx in advance!

Cheers,

Mark